Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@dirtmuddgonna get hammered it looks like.  Ya almost HAVE to do something if you get that much.  I'd wait til spring if it hit here.  Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.  Talking 60's around here next week but who knows.  

Sounding pretty good out your way @grasshopper.  Hopefully you win those speakers because I don't know where I'd put them.  I would have to move the LS out and try to get them in the corners.  I'm happy with my LS but that would certainly sound fantastic.  #1 & 2 has a coolness factor and Roy carrying on PWK's tradition?  You KNOW they'd sound fantastic.  Ok, I'm changing my mind now.  What WAS I thinking???  😂  

Either way the Museum certainly could use the money.  :)

Water heaters and the logistics for the dating game?  Have fun with that!  😂

Where you been @richieb???  Thinking about selling my '97 Nissan Maxima and picking up a gently used Lambo.  Gas prices?  No problemo!  Wait....  Hey Randy like to trade up even Steven for that GC?  Just think, virginal white, terrible sound system but I'm deaf anyway, 110k miles, minor oil leak on the back of the head.  You can watch a few youtube video's and pull the engine and replace a $285 gasket.  Got some clean cardboard for the garage floor too.  I'll throw that in.  :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Hey Randy like to trade up even Steven for that GC? 

you too   ,  dang ...........dealer's been calling every day for 2 weeks with up..... up  offers for the 6.2L guzzler .

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, babadono said:

She lives in the DC metro and I understand. I couldn't live there.

Yea, live in the Swamp? No thanks.

there is a bit of culture shock when you move out here. lol

and the weather is different.

I think it's the remote/isolated of the here that she doesn't care for

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RandyH said:

yeah make that a  Hemi 6.2 Liters , Sold......, new Jeep coming in on Monday with a  V6  .

Being kind of a Mopar fan - the 6.2 is the SC Hellcat based engine, I owned one.

They made a 6.1 naturally aspirated SRT years back. So for current V8 gas it’s the 5.7, have one in a 300, 6.4 and 6.2. If you’re getting the V6 Jeep don’t expect it to break any records mileage wise, it’s gets no better than the 5.7 V8 in the new 300. We have both. 

a friend had a 4cyl Jeep...8sp trans, or is that PC... transmission to avoid confusion...[I think]. He liked it and it did pretty fair on gas. He said ~25mpg.

Hope ya like Mexican coffee. That's what I use when you leave it to me.

Been  listening to these RP600M's longer and at volume more often. I'm really getting to liking them. I hear of "break in" and all. Might be some to it... that and getting used to the "new" sound. Better, but different

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@InvidiosulusPretty small mug but it'll work.  You're pouring!  :)  It has a definite coolness factor though.  Nice handle too!  :)  My previous life?  Let's not go there but it's a hoot!  lol

I was only 12-13 when I was making these so my hands were still pretty small.

• Like 1

Bird Friendly Coffee is the best. More stringent requirements than "Shade Grown" or all the other coffee monikers such as "fair trade", etc.  Go to  https://nationalzoo.si.edu/migratory-birds/bird-friendly. Expensive....yes, but the birds are worth it IMHO, but then I am a birding nerd in addition to being an audiophile nerd and a vinyl nerd and...well, the list is never definitive or static.  Just buy the DA&N coffee and save the world at the same time! Birds are the original horn driven speakers after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1