Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

18 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Pffffffft...  Randy in control???  Nope, have a nice flight.  I'll leave early an catch a military hop to Ramstein AFB and rent a VW hippie van.  Catch you all there unless I find a hot lil German chickie on the way.  I'll be there at some point.  Shouldn't be a problem cause that has to be a busy lil place right now.  :)

18 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Pffffffft...  Randy in control???  Nope, have a nice flight.  I'll leave early an catch a military hop to Ramstein AFB and rent a VW hippie van.  Catch you all there unless I find a hot lil German chickie on the way.  I'll be there at some point.  Shouldn't be a problem cause that has to be a busy lil place right now.  :)

okay okay Dave , found a solution. This is my  Spaceshuttle Bus and I´ll be the captain 😂

anigifvw1.gif.4ca2f734c93932decc73bbc15e72afdf.gif

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, MicroMara said:

okay okay Dave , found a solution. This is my  Spaceshuttle Bus and I´ll be the captain 😂

anigifvw1.gif.4ca2f734c93932decc73bbc15e72afdf.gif

Nice! We had this in town yesterday... They have five or six touring the country.

OM_wienermobile.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I didn't realize they were still running the Wiener Wagons. Cool. Do they give out the wiener whistles, too?

I was reflecting on some of the concerts I've been to.Tommy Lee in a silver g-string was something I could have done without... At Diamond Dogs, I felt so out of place that I hung out with the cops and looked on the glitter kids. they DRESSED for the event. 

• Like 2

Feel free to join me, the garden is ready so far, the pool is just being filled with fresh water. The last 5 days I was in our garden 12 hours a day doing spring cleaning. I'm all done ..........These pics show the lower level in the garden

Our little outdoor pavillion , in front is a goldfish pond 

Garten1.thumb.jpg.788f0519231bb99c86f4d29a69400242.jpg

The grass carp pond

Garten2.thumb.jpg.bd58f935c9152e4135e4a344bff7d0ec.jpg

The pool

Garten3.thumb.jpg.527f787d77d908e7213487b5d348c382.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, JohnJ said:

VERY nice place you have there George.

Who is the character eating the apple with the cane held up high?

This is an optical illusion John, from a distance you might think it is as you say, but it is a Chinese angler with a rod and a fish he has caught.

angler.thumb.jpg.78382a2afdfcfdb434f7a4978db60caf.jpgangler2.thumb.jpg.249fe1bb59cdf6f4d84ffe978adef906.jpg

• Thanks 2

if it wasn't for your snow, George.....

I won't even try to post an album cover pic.... Steppenwolf For Ladies Only. all that wiener wagon stuff 

I'm confused...

I see info saying cannabis slows brain development... and then they say that covid can age your brain.... can you call that a wash?

• Haha 3