Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It's cool I can't even remember what I did after graduation.  It always seemed someone died in a car accident in the county right before graduation.  5 high schools around here and something always happened.  So prolly had a few beers somewhere but nothing too crazy until the next weekend.  :)

Soooo George, your daughter spent 2 days partying without you two being around?  THAT sounds interesting.  Do yourself a favor and don't ask any questions cause you don't wanna know!  Perhaps a few adjoining rooms at a hotel?  OR a traveling party?  House to house to house?  Yea, you don't wanna know!   😂

That cake sounds totally amazing.  Looked even better brother!

NOW, I know why @grasshopper wanted me to slide South when I was in Phoenix.  I'm self-basting in the heat!  Yea come on down and wind up a 225# beer can chicken.  I get it!  😂

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

NOW, I know why @grasshopper wanted me to slide South when I was in Phoenix.  I'm self-basting in the heat!  Yea come on down and wind up a 225# beer can chicken.  I get it!  😂

I did warn you about June. It is oppressively sunny and "warm"

Not bad now. 100` and 1% R/H. Dew point is -12`F

I have never seen R/H get down to zero....I wonder

was out in the doghouse, listening to some music... at volume and thinking....

..... I used to go to "clubs" for that. Can't use it as an excuse now..... I need to get some dancing girls

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, methylenedioxymethamphetam said:

I always welcome the RIGHT forum member to come over and listen to whatever setup I have at the time.  Here is the current... 

00v0v_2BHDWTqjYk3z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Do you plan to reveal the list of possible invitees? You know - the “right” list🤞

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, grasshopper said:

...only 2 days of party?!?

I can tell you that my daughter wasn´t in a very good condition. She seemed to be still working off the rest of the alcohol. It annoys me a little anyway, she has a good feeling to have done the high school graduation work well, but in the examination of her driver's license looks quite different, the theoretical test she have passed with bravura, but she have already fallen three times through the practical driving test. So far we have invested a good 2.7 K€ in the driver's license, for Peanuts up to now. So finally it should be enough

• Sad 2

16 hours ago, methylenedioxymethamphetam said:

Sausage, potatoes, beer and black forest cake, I MUST go there... On my list, I promise 

These are typical bavarian specials, but germany consists of 16 federal countries and has a lot more to offer and discover

• Like 3

We have a part-time pet. Again and again young birds fall out of the nests. So we have this morning once again saved the life of a young one and taken up with us. She will be in about 2 months so far that she will leave us. Since we have already gained a bit of experience because we have already raised 5 birds.

pipsi.thumb.jpg.1495dd48a3085ffa134ad6cb7cfb9af2.jpg

• Like 5