Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Hey George PE is Physical Education or Gymnasium Class. All of that and much more contributing...

had to delete a couple paragraphs or I'd be...

Suffice to say my generation was taught better. Not that we all took it in but we knew Acme Anvils weren't really tossed around like that!

33.jpg 

34.jpg

35.jpg

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I roll my own too for the most part.  At times I'll buy a pack but all the added garbage they put in those things?  Just gimme a couple pound bags w/some tubes and I crank em out.  Gonna let the Indians that buy and process the bags kill me instead of the cigarette companies w/their additives, etc.  Much cheaper!   :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Could help.

Didn't "they" deem PE, Art and Band classes unnecessary and an exorbitant cost a while back?

I'll leave that there to stew.

Any more from me on this current event wouldn't help "them" adopt their own $$$$ findings on the big shootings in the past. "They" want another option.

(teardrop - sad face smiley)

I know exactly who "they" were and are.  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MicroMara said:

There is a huge difference if the Russian Zaar Putin invades Ukraine and leads a war or if a 18 year old boy from a broken home simply shoots innocent children. 

Well , Putin is that 18 year old boy from a broken home but he is in position to send young men to do his dirty work . 

• Like 1

There's at least two generations of  out there now @001. It's not only one kid. "feelings" on the outside like a slug with salt on his back. Those victims were still too young to be nothing but innocent!

• Like 1

Diesel over here is $1.50 higher than the petrol, that's a queer price ratio there... or is it here?

*It's been dark enough I've had to turn on lights since about noon. Now the lightning is close. Later!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Shiva said:

So, can anyone top this? 

IMG_4766.jpg

- if we weren’t so “respectful” of having  long time threads being taken down that right there is enough to illicit thread closing comments. And being “respectful” it won’t be me. And good my comments can’t be heard - 

Fifty miles S of KC - $3.89 reg, $4.29 prem. Costco 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richieb said:

- if we weren’t so “respectful” of having  long time threads being taken down that right there is enough to illicit thread closing comments. And being “respectful” it won’t be me. And good my comments can’t be heard - 

Fifty miles S of KC - $3.89 reg, $4.29 prem. Costco 

And what are speaker prices these days?  C'mon, man.

• Haha 2

gonna be a warm one today... 105` in Tucson.

Instead of hiding from it... I'm going to the city.. Taking the Yammy to the shop.

Wife happened to have a thermometer. Checked its temp before I turned it on.. 85`. After about 20 minutes at 40% volume..... 140`F.

Gonna be an in and out trip....Might hit the thrift shop en route. CDs for $1 or $2 there.

Dug out the Sony AVR. Hooked it up.....it worked as it should....Pretty sad sounding.... maybe the shop has a loaner while the Yammy is being worked. HAHAHA....

I was wondering about a decent stereo sounding , just, OK after a while...Changing equipment in/out keeps perspective.... and I thought my ears weren't that educated..

• Like 4