Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Funny guy!

With just me I haven't even made a bag of that Hurst 21 bean soup in a couple years. Don't use but a little of that seasoning bag.

So I get how it can be too much sometimes and I don't freeze some things but beans with a hambone would be ok for a month in there!

Now too much potato salad would not happen with me.. as long as there are some hamburgers and hot dogs leftover also!

• Like 2

Pork and beans w/deviled eggs works for me.  Hahaha  I can clean an entire room out an hour later.  5#?  We're talking nuclear bomb.  I know TMI!!!  Pinto's are great.   Rice?  Not so much. Gonna have to look in the freezer to see what's goin down this weekend around here. 

Gonna make a run North w/the turntable tomorrow so that should be pricey and peachy at the same time.  Hope this doesn't turn into an annual money grab.  He replaced a hand full of caps last year so we're gonna see what shakes out this time.  THEN my old rear isn't movin for a few days!  Might even have a beer, which is unheard of for me.  lol  Carry on!  :)

• Like 3

It's daylight and shots fired, not from the other direction where the guy has a range behind his house.

It wasn't a firecracker, more like a .38 a block or so away!

Have a Happy Fourth weekend guys & gals!

• Like 4

I know most all from my generation and older realize our Constitution *meant Declaration of Independence was signed on 7-2-1776. Some there wanted Independence Day to be that day. Didn't work out, they argued back then too. 

Any how I'm good with that, and after getting these strips for less than $10 a pound I'll celebrate for the next few days. Started with the small one after taste testing the potatos for hours.

Yep my grill is packed up too, buying a new iron skillet was a lot cheaper. Get to use up the olive oil before it starts smelling like Play-Dough.

almost bloody...

PXL-20220702-214931427.jpg 

Edited by JohnJ
* Big goof
  • Like 4

Well, the party is over... sorta.

Wife is supposed to get into Tucson tonight. I'm cleaning the house. I don't expect her to get home until Monday or Tues.

oh... I ran into something I have never seen before.

You know how knife handles are on the same plane as the blade....at a friend's, his table knife's handles are 90` to the blade.

I grabbed one and had to look twice. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

been watchin Naked-n-Afraid

these people get transported to some fairly exotic locations. I'd like to see them try to make it out in the GreatPlains or even the Eastern woodlands.

Northeast Kingdom Vermont

It's one on top of the other like that that's the trick!

Yes I'm bored and waiting for fedex to get here. Could cut the grass, not high enough in the large part yet, I'd lose where I was supposed to be. Could clean this place, naaa once every two weeks is good enough unless I sleepwalk into the bathroom at 5 am.

• Haha 2