Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Pau hana

having a cuppa to wash my breakfast down. Breakfast was spaghetti with chicken instead of cow.

Took the weedeater to the north forty. Was getting knee deep. 

I'm done for the moment. That was the hard stuff. Now I can just putter around for the rest of the day.

Take it as easy as you can George. I was feeling better and I started doing things... relapse 2 days later...I'm just getting my wheels under me 

• Haha 2

I'm not going to tell you what your first line was translated to English with when I asked ddg to do that!

But it did tell me it was similar to happy hour in another result.

Dang hope you fell better too, wasn't laughing at that part only the first line.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, grasshopper said:

... the munchies

I'll probably be doing some of that today.... I am paying for my activity, yesterday. Not moving very well, yet....

Think I've posted a pic of brownies and coffee before here! But they were infused with pecans.

• Like 1

Good morning!

Went over to the neighbors yesterday. A sad situation. She has ALS and had to go into "assisted living". Her belongings are being cleaned from the house. I went over to see if there was anything we needed. Came home with a Kitchenaid stand mixer. Model K5SS.  It's a beast. I bet it weighs a good 20lb. Told the folks doing the work we are looking for a couple chairs and a loveseat. We'll see what they find. The neighbor has 2 shipping containers and 3 storage sheds full of stuff.... not to mention the house being full to the ceiling. She was a "collector". Unfortunately, the place is infested with mice. A lot of "used to be nice" stuff hitting the dumpster. And a lot of good stuff going to the same place. .. and I understand. Taking the time to sell things is a waste of time, considering that all of her assets will go to her care, before the state starts covering it... Like I said... a sad situation.

• Sad 2

Been there, done that with my mom and her things.  My younger sister spent 20 years working for a group of Atty's so naturally she had HER roadmap even though there was a will, which wasn't followed.  On the way out everyone has to "spiral down" those assets for things to kick in for nursing home/assisted living.  My sister worked that to a T and made out like a bandit "legally."  A lot of blank looks and thoughts from her before she ever touched some questions I had about things.  Bottom line though "when ur dead ur dead."  That was a couple years ago and I just saw on fb where my bro in law looking at a  new, yes new, Lambo.  Would he and can he?  Of course.  The only thing I know is I won't have any short-comings to answer for some day.

Sad watching it all transpire though.   Get over there and help out cause they don't want it either!  

Tom And Jerry Teasing GIF - Tom And Jerry Teasing Jerry GIFs

😂

• Sad 1

Yes it's an awful situation no matter how it transpires. I heard first heard about "Traumatized Living Places" from nurses a cna and my own eyes, ears and nose twice. So I was able to care for mom for that last few years.

& back-stabbing relatives? You'll never know until they strike.

I get the sentiment, but... is Jerry on the hood of a car barreling through barricades? Don't recall that one!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

but... is Jerry on the hood of a car barreling through barricades? Don't recall that one!

I just posted that for Bill.  Meeces have to go cause they're comin to his place next!  lol  Cat toys ver2.0 is coming soon...  Need more kittens me thinks!  lol

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

That Ford is a nice one, Carroll would be proud of it!  But sorry it's not comprable to a Italian hand made masterpiece!

how about an American hand made  Masterpiece 

ford-gt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1