Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Been quiet for a couple days....

My phone [land line] went down Thursday... right after I wished I wouldn't be getting any more solicitor's  calls about social security benefits. Phone is still down.The wires in the house are good. Can't call to tell them... duh. Wife is in Flagstaff, at a teacher's conference. The mobile went with her. Just as well. I don't know how to use it.

cold this AM. 52`F Monsoon is over. Not saying we won't see a blown out hurricane.... was a big flood in Oct '83. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

❤️Today is the birthday of something really big!

It's a holiday I understand.

Not broken, just needs to be re-read by most.

hhmm ...you make me very curios , I even interrupted my sleep for your  little secret

anigiffaultier4.gif.22272b604c7667e67be778c50fd55ab8.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, oldtimer said:

Another anniversary some 8 months prior proves your point quite well.

And I said another incorrect day was it's inception. Got to admit you knew better and pointed it out.

Check the youtube thread you might like my last couple posts the way I'm going today!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tarheel said:

See you boys are keeping the thread going so well done.  I peak in occasionally to see what's up.

that would be nice @Tarheel , still one of the most succeeding threads in the KC, even if there is a change of poster from time to time . So pitty that @CECAA850 & @dtel don´t post here anymore . You still owe us an anwer ..

we don´t know which speaker you´ve bought ?  Still Klipsch ? Best to you ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, MicroMara said:

You still owe us an anwer ..

If that was for me ?...............

The only answer I have is I just got a little burned-out. I usually do not care what people say or think of me but something just got me aggravated and I thought why am I doing all of this and some take it the wrong way or see it different than what was really happening and intended.

In the end it was just the way it made me feel more than anything. I still work with the museum, "somewhat moderate" which means just approve new post, it's how I noticed my name pop up in a notification.

I do think about everyone here, some really good people.  Can't say I will never post again but over 18 years of posting and doing everything else it gets a little tireing and I needed a break. 

6 hours ago, MicroMara said:

we don´t know which speaker you´ve bought ?  Still Klipsch ? Best to you ! 

Don't think that was asked for me but just in case nothing has changed, no new speakers needed but I do listen just about everyday, none of that has ever changed and won't. Well as long as I am above room temperature. 

Hope everyone here is well.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2