Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Not touchin' that one... guess the washcloth worked.

Joined the walking wounded vinyl community Saturday.

Tweaked a back injury from the early 80s and have been taking very short steps looking like Quasimodo since! Last time it took a week to get over, don't have enough pain pills left from 2018 to get through that. I'm rationing them.

• Sad 3

Someone mentioned WiFi coverage problems... I use a second wifi router (much better quality router) connected to my ISPs router/data modem, but also use Ethernet extender over electrical wiring. All A/V gear is on the Ethernet extender line and it works well. I was sceptical but happy with the product... Netgeat 1.2 Gbps extender. The biggest load by far is streaming to the TV and it works very well.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MC39693 said:

Someone mentioned WiFi coverage problems... I use a second wifi router (much better quality router) connected to my ISPs router/data modem, but also use Ethernet extender over electrical wiring. All A/V gear is on the Ethernet extender line and it works well. I was sceptical but happy with the product... Netgeat 1.2 Gbps extender. The biggest load by far is streaming to the TV and it works very well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5oPZFDci80

• Thanks 1

Howzit?

Wife is off for a week... fall break. She is doing things .... it will take a few days to figure out what all she did. She starts rearranging things and then complains when she can't find things. 

when I can't find something, I ask... her response is usually "Where it is supposed to be".... "And where is that now?"

Weather has been cool and moist [for here]. It can be cool as it wants, now. Nobody in town cutting wood, so wife asked around. One of her student's dads got some for us. Cheaper than I could get it for myself... $100/cord.... delivered. 1st of 2 dropped today

My hands have been busy. Trimming. If you don't have any to do .... you complain - loudly ... and if you have any to do - you complain.

Listening to Alan Parsons "Tales...". a new remastered version on spot... I have the first version on vinyl... Some of the changes are good and some, I didn't care for.

Anyone see the ad for the new GrandWagoneer? Bose has some competition in factory auto sound systems.... Macintosh has entered the field

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Howzit?

Wife is off for a week... fall break. She is doing things .... it will take a few days to figure out what all she did. She starts rearranging things and then complains when she can't find things. 

when I can't find something, I ask... her response is usually "Where it is supposed to be".... "And where is that now?"

woman.gif.bba3aa1776d45a5e3e75940199470b61.gif

• Haha 3

I'll just wish y'all a happy Friday ... I have no clue as to what day of the week it is. It's a weekday. The junk calls give us a break on weekends.

Wife is still off work.... that's why I don't know what day it is. Appreciating those little speakers in the doghouse. They are nice sounding. Squeezing a lot of sound from those little boxes.

Hope you 2 are healing up....The list of what you aren't sposed to do is painfully long. There are times when we like remote controls. My amps don't ... disc players ... yes

• Like 3