Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@Tarheel 

Honda S2000 Rat Rod Is A Middle Finger To Garage Queens And Auction Houses

BY BRAD ANDERSON | POSTED ONOCTOBER 30, 2022 5

Honda-S2000-Rat-Rod-1a-1024x555.jpg

The Honda S2000 may be an iconic sports car but that didn’t stop the owner of this particular one transforming it into a rat rod unlike any other.

This S2000 has been doing the rounds on social media as of late and was brought to life by Instagram user pepdoesit. While details about the build are limited, the results speak for themselves.

One thing we do know about the car is that the original chassis of the S2000 has been ditched in favor of one from Village Customs. This frame serves as the base for the S2000 rat rod and allows it to sit just a few millimeters off the pavement.

Read: Pristine 800-mile Honda S2000 Listed For $150,000

The owner has also replaced the Honda’s original four-cylinder engine with what sounds like a small-capacity V8. Indeed, the sports car has undergone such a radical transformation that the only sign of it actually starting out life as an S2000 are the doors, windshield, and the rear body panels. Every other part appears to be have been changed.

For as cool as it is for the engine to be completely exposed like it is, our favorite aspect of the car are the wheels. At the front are a set of black wire wheels with thin tires while at the rear are huge black wire wheels with beefier tires that actually sit higher than the rear decklid.

Given that the body appears to be the only aspect of the S2000 that has been retained, the car certainly wouldn’t drive anything like it used to.

TAGSENGINE SWAPS, HONDA, HONDA S2000, HONDA VIDEOS, TUNING, VIDEO

•  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I learned something tonite.

Wife brought some candy home from school. I scarfed the mini Snickers and still wanted. Found a bag of gummies.  Tore into them. These buggers are HOT. Various fruit flavor chased by heat.

lesson ... not all gummies are created equal

you learned a lot in the last couple of days .However we ´re learing the whole life till the day we´ll die , even that will be a new lesson 😂 , unfortunately we won´t remember this experience

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I got some new stuff to try by coupon from a place I found in Jersey. My absolute favorite salsa (Xochitl Stone Ground Hot) Not at the stores here & I don't like chunky ketchup w/jalapenos that much. Has become more $ to ship than to buy from amaz and wally.

NOPE, NADA.

I searched for it and found some real good Chocolate there also. Then with a coupon I got some Cherry Stollen like my aunt used to make for everyone every Christmas. Plus free Madeleines, Fette Biscottate Dorate, and Black Truffle Potato Chips. I like shrooms with roast beef, in salad, spaghetti sauce and on pizza. 

This is similar, good and different too! Never expected to even try a truffle, still haven't actually but the chips are very good, the ingredient is obvious in them.

PXL-20221103-182056877.jpg

• Like 2

can't say I've ever had a truffle... beyond the chocolate ones.

We're not braggin' on our weather today. It was wam/ish this AM... The high temp will prolly be at 12:01 AM. It's windy and cold. I bet the hunters are into it. Just a smattering of wet. Not enough to turn the windshield wipers on... even to "mist"

Yes, there is a fire in the hearth. Not that it does much good, with the house being drafty. The wind should let up later... then it will get cold. In the range or "hard frost" tomorrow AM.

the phone repair came  yesterday. The phone was working this AM... but, I think the problem is related to cold...It was warm this AM.. We'll see tomorrow. They might have fixed it... I doubt it, though.

• Like 1

Well .....

no snow. I bet there is frost/ice on the cars. ... oh, the phone isn't working this AM. no surprise there

At least I won't be getting scam calls at 6AM.

Gonna be cool today and then back to normal temps Sunday.

Something of a milestone in my life.... tomorrow is our anniversary..... 15 years. Hard to believe. I/we didn't get married until I was "older"... 52, That might have something to do with it.

• Like 3