Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Procedure complete.  Went well but they sent me home with a catheter.  I took it out at 6:30 this morning.  Burns like hell when I pee and that will last a while.  Just glad it's over.

Growing old is not for sissies..........

I was very glad to get the plastic plumbing removed.

Hope that part heals quickly for you Chuck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know you guys will appreciate this

a fly landed on the rim of my coffee cup

"Oh, you are soooo dead!"

===================

making lasagna today. I normally make it vegetarian, but, time of the year, a lot of stuff is out of season. Thinking about putting something "meat" in.... Trying to decide whether to use bird or burger.

I will happily be eating it 3 times a day for a couple days. The leftovers are better than the firsts

• Like 3

I'm outta coffee filters and THAT alone will cause a trip to Kroger today.  Thought I had more but.  This foot isn't ready for walking yet and I don't even wanna walk in ANYwhere around here.  I'd be in the store for a couple hours just answering the question "what did ya do to your foot?"  Gotta do what ya gotta do though!  lol  

• Like 2

just watching the soccer match netherland vs usa , doesn´t look good for ya there over the atlantic 2 : 1 for the netherland, but isn´t finished yet.

Germany is out of the games...my opinion ? if you don´t win your matches than you must travell back home , our team arrived allready 😂 BTW .. @Full Range´s australien soccer team play in the round of the last 16 teams. Well done down under !

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MicroMara said:

just watching the soccer match netherland vs usa , doesn´t look good for ya there over the atlantic 2 : 1 for the netherland, but isn´t finished yet.

Germany is out of the games...my opinion ? if you don´t win your matches than you must travell back home , our team arrived allready 😂 BTW .. @Full Range´s australien soccer team play in the round of the last 16 teams. Well done down under !

That game against Denmark 🇩🇰 was fantastic 

But Argentina won against Australia 2-1 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1