Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

No oranges here so ya just throw down all the vitamin C and D ya can.  😂

The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is squeeze myself a fresh orange juice. That's why I never catch a cold in winter. We've had freezing cold and snow for weeks, but it's slowly getting warmer again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is squeeze myself a fresh orange juice.

Fresh OJ in the morning is always better especially when ya throw a lil vodka in w/it.  That's why I just take the supplements.  lolol

Your starting to scare me now w/that pic.  WiFi???   lol

• Haha 2

Just now, Dave1291 said:

Fresh OJ in the morning is always better especially when ya throw a lil vodka in w/it.  That's why I just take the supplements.  lolol

If you have a lil vodka w/ OJ in the early morning than they days is done for me , better is having a beer in the early morning

anigifbier.gif.c941c7c257e92c81d84788bb4afaabe5.gif

• Haha 2

Not much about this on the news...

c/p

asteroid 2023 BU
Most asteroids pass beyond the distance of the Moon. This one is far closer. On Thursday, Jan. 26 at 21:17 Universal Time (16:17 EST) asteroid 2023 BU will get to within 6,137 miles/9,877 kilometers of Earth's center. That's only about 2,178 miles/3,506 kilometers above its surface.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Not much about this on the news...

c/p

asteroid 2023 BU
Most asteroids pass beyond the distance of the Moon. This one is far closer. On Thursday, Jan. 26 at 21:17 Universal Time (16:17 EST) asteroid 2023 BU will get to within 6,137 miles/9,877 kilometers of Earth's center. That's only about 2,178 miles/3,506 kilometers above its surface.

According to the CNEOS data, the orbital rock measures only between 12,12 and 26,24 feet in diameter, which means it poses little threat even if it were to hit Earth. According to NASA, asteroids less than 82 feet in diameter are most likely to burn up when they enter the Earth's atmosphere, resulting in little or no damage to the ground. Nevertheless, Nasa experts are certain that a collision will not occur.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's been a whole week of this darned "C" old germ. Thought I was ok a few days ago `cause I managed to get out of bed that day.

Getting some spaghetti in my yesterday and today might put that bug in it's coffin!

Coffee only twice since last Thursday.... neve been like this before. Now if I survive the trip into town tomorrow, my prognosis is good!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

It's been a whole week of this darned "C" old germ. Thought I was ok a few days ago `cause I managed to get out of bed that day.

Getting some spaghetti in my yesterday and today might put that bug in it's coffin!

Coffee only twice since last Thursday.... neve been like this before. Now if I survive the trip into town tomorrow, my prognosis is good!

Hope you continue to recover quickly.

I had the germ back in august and coffee tasted like absolute garbage for a week or two.

Certain flavors tasted fine but I couldn’t stand coffee at at all during that time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It was just a bowl of oatmeal + OJ for several days.

Had to continue my supplements if I couldn't eat right.

Pasta and garlic bread were so good today... now it's dirty dishes and laundry for several hours.

& refill the Luzianne jug

• Like 5