Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

London anyone???

Sandra Beck and Eric Clapton announce concerts by rock legend colleagues and friends to honour the memory and artistry of the late Jeff Beck. The concerts will take place at the Royal Albert Hall on the evenings of 22nd and 23rd May 2023.
The list of artists will be finalised near the date of the performances. Artists who have already indicated their wish to be a part of the tribute to Jeff Beck are Doyle Bramhall, Eric Clapton, Gary Clark Jr, Johnny Depp, Billy Gibbons, Imelda May, John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph, Rod Stewart, Joss Stone, Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks.
The presale kicks off Tuesday 14th March at 10am GMT. Tickets go on sale to the general public Wednesday 15th March at 10am GMT.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

no passport... sorry!

I have never been there, but, I think I'm allergic to UK's weather. 

suffering the effects of operating a dirt wrench. Paid for that the last 2 days.... 

the school's bus driver quit and due to a lack of bus drivers in the school systems.... I am getting mileage to take wife to school. Wouldn't amount to much, if we were in a city.... but, this is a 48 mile r/t. I only have to stop the car twice en route. There are a couple 20mph turns, though... and they mean 20. They get tighter as you get further into the turn... hit it at 30 and it seems OK... for a second.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

London anyone???

Sandra Beck and Eric Clapton announce concerts by rock legend colleagues and friends to honour the memory and artistry of the late Jeff Beck. The concerts will take place at the Royal Albert Hall on the evenings of 22nd and 23rd May 2023.
The list of artists will be finalised near the date of the performances. Artists who have already indicated their wish to be a part of the tribute to Jeff Beck are Doyle Bramhall, Eric Clapton, Gary Clark Jr, Johnny Depp, Billy Gibbons, Imelda May, John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph, Rod Stewart, Joss Stone, Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks.
The presale kicks off Tuesday 14th March at 10am GMT. Tickets go on sale to the general public Wednesday 15th March at 10am GMT.

Maybe ole J Page will show...

Thanks!

• Like 3

winter is back here as well , since a couple of days it´s raining or snowing the whole day through , wet and lousy. However , I travelled around some neighbour citys within the past few days, visited some cultural architectures at old buildings and churches. Got some days off , so I´ve deceided to spin around by car a bit

Love to listen to the GoldNote M 9 Hybrid Monotubes at night , they play awesome .

We all still shocked about the " amok " in Hamburg last night with 6 shot death people as well as an unborn baby and the killer shot himselve, Not the first time in germany .....

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

“Mass shootings” is the US is loosely defined as four or more shot and/or killed. As of early February there were 67 - 

Last year over 640 - 

How many million people in the US ??

The largest mass murder in History took place in Germany

No guns   ..crazy lockedbthr doors of a School by chaining them, then set it on fire

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, richieb said:

“Mass shootings” is the US is loosely defined as four or more shot and/or killed. As of early February there were 67 - 

Last year over 640 - 

To be clear, that means at least four shot and not necessarily killed.

Our weather is warm/normal.... mid 70's for highs and low 40's on the bottom end.

I'm solo for a few days. Wife went to LA to visit her aunt. 

Lots of people "downtown".Someone/s decided we are going to celebrate to return of the vultures...

this is the 1st annual ....

I made an appearance since they are celebrating old buzzards...

I bought some snacks... skewered chicken. There is/will be a band at the bar.  The entertainment is, generally, not too bad.

• Haha 4