Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Looks like another week of garbage up this way.  Snow/rain/whatever.  Coffee's good.  Susan Tedeschi spinnin and got up at noon.  Gained an hour somehow.  So do I move clocks ahead or let em go and "think" every time I look at one til fall???  THAT'S what I wanna know!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Invidiosulus said:

It’s been raining all day with temps in the low 30’s.

The orchard up on the BRP is covered in a thick glaze of ice.

I only saw one tree that had any buds out so I think the Apple crop should still be okay.

Hope all of these are alright, used to have a vine in the backyard!

Untitled.png

• Like 3

Aaaaand we wait for the man from the land of cactus!  @grasshopper what's shakin in your neck of the woods.  

On 3/11/2023 at 7:28 PM, grasshopper said:

I made an appearance since they are celebrating old buzzards...

I bought some snacks... skewered chicken. There is/will be a band at the bar.  The entertainment is, generally, not too bad.

Soooo how did the trollin  at the bar work for ya?  A freshly pressed sarong and shined cowboy boots?  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Aaaaand we wait for the man from the land of cactus!  @grasshopper what's shakin in your neck of the woods.  

Soooo how did the trollin  at the bar work for ya?  A freshly pressed sarong and shined cowboy boots?  😂

I can hear the band from home. I did draw some  "Gandolf?" comments when I was out and about.

I was gifted a trampoline...Been busy converting the frame to a greenhouse/lattice house. As much as jumping on it is appealing ... the thought of broken bones dissuaded me.  I've learned that when I have an inclination to "think about this" means Don't Do It! My hand/eye coordination has never been good. Ball sports are no good for me...that's why I took up bowling, beekeeping, that kind of stuff...

• Like 5

My wife seems to be sensitive to .... well... pretty much all stings. That is easier than listing what I know she's sensitive to...

was laughing at myself [I'm easily entertained]

we have beef, venison, chicken, fish and shrimp in the freezer.

I went to the store because I wanted a hot dog

• Haha 4