Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Y'all are getting what was here. I don't know what your ave temps are.... but, on the backside of the front, we are -15` the average. Low/mid 60's.... and frost

Not happy.

busy day in town... We've been inundated with bikers. Not just the normal road bikes.... someone seems to have organized a "tour" for dirt bikes. They gathered a block away.... roughly 50 of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

Y'all are getting what was here.

Sounds about right.  Temp drop like that then starting a warm up.  So thanks!  lol

A dirt bike tour sounds about right.  Could prove to be interesting with some of the kids today.  No Fear!  😂

Wind finally died down around here.  Haven't ventured outside for a damage assessment yet.  Catch it tomorrow.  lol    

• Like 2

Yeah... I know that feeling. After a couple days of heavy wind, I am almost afraid to look/see.

My back rose up and bit me in the arse today... No particular reason. Just walking to the door. Wife saw it... "Are you OK?"..... "No"

Oh.... my lack of attention to the house, in the wife's absence, did not go unnoticed. It did not give rise to whaddahell!?!. Just the opposite. She feels needed now.

A couple of good ball games today. I thoroughly enjoyed them. I was about to give up on Miami.

• Like 2

Sounds like a good day to sit watching the tv.  Watching hoops is something else.  Is the game more about the kids playing or the officials?  Hard to tell from game to game.  lol  

Sunny and just about hit 60 here today.  More rain coming in but we're almost into some decent weather I hope.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Tarheel I did see a post by him on the right hand column a couple months ago. So I guess he stops by occasionally.

Know they are near the gulf but didn't follow that twister news closely.

Yes it would be nice to know those good folks are alright!

I'll call in a guest like they do on game shows that might know. Do not think he would mind sharing...

@Chief bonehead  Would you let us in on the scoop? Thank you!

• Like 3

@dtel is one guy I miss.  The first guy I met in here and they sure don't come any better than him and the mama bear.  I could ramble but we all know and appreciate how much they've done promoting the Klipsch name/gear in the past years.  They set the bar pretty darn high imo.  They just don't come any better.  Simple.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators

Still here mostly just checking new post, but were fine thanks for asking.

The storms were way North of us, which is fine by me. It looks like there is nothing left for 90 miles, to old to deal with that much of a mess, if you live through it anyway.

Still a pain in the butt and drinking way to much coffee, probably never change any of my bad habits, I really enjoy them.  Plenty new projects to keep me busy which I need, don't do well with nothing to do.

Will try to do more around here, I do miss everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I have decided to hit back to Facebook's sponsored messages. Let's see what happens next... 

Here is one for Yamaha's YH5000SE headphone. 

He's thinking: "Maybe I should have bought a small car with that money... Or a speedpedelec... Or maybe I could have cured one thousand malaria patients in Africa. Damn!"

Screenshot_20230327_193528_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Haha 3