Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

🤔 IGB is a short term for ?????

1 . Inner German Border ?

2. Illegal Gambling Business ?

3. It Gets Better ?

Answer this question , if you answer correctly you will get 100 likes and a permanent lollipop 🤣

It's lower case letters and was an L !

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Seeeee what happens @JohnJ when you jump-start @MicroMara?   You know better!  😂😂😂

IGB is the short term for ?

Okay that was too easy, answer this question correctly and you win a weekend in NY with @OO1 and a free flight in his space shuttle.

igb.thumb.jpg.9361525f2411690ae5b4e26562e3197e.jpg

igb2.thumb.jpg.9dc786142b0c7a45610dd87a773a9477.jpg

igb3.jpg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

IGB is the short term for ?

Okay that was too easy, answer this question correctly and you win a weekend in NY with @OO1 and a free flight on his space shuttle.

Naaa, I'll pass. 

Thanks anyhow!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, the real Duke Spinner said:

1% of the Population. 🙄

But they want to teach your Children in School about this   ...I am involved in several LawSuits against Boards of Ed,New York, and Virginia

It appears you're off by sevenfold This link says 7.2%.  https://news.gallup.com/poll/332522/percentage-americans-lgbt.aspx Btw, is this something we can discuss on the Klipsch Forum? 🤔

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

It appears you're off by sevenfold This link says 7.2%.  https://news.gallup.com/poll/332522/percentage-americans-lgbt.aspx Btw, is this something we can discuss on the Klipsch Forum? 🤔

Why not ,  The klipsch Forum is a Community composed of Women , Men of all walks of life , regardless of  age , race , religion ,  nationality  or  sexual orientation   , all are Welcome  to share their views equally ,  but within reason  .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OO1 said:

Why not ,  The klipsch Forum is a Community composed of Women , Men of all walks of life , regardless of  age , race , religion ,  nationality  or  sexual orientation   , all are Welcome  to share their views equally ,  but within reason  .

Great! 

26 minutes ago, geezin' said:

The teaching of tolerance is bad?

Of course not! I wish to engage but are we allowed to counter those that aren't as tolerant or respectful? Maybe @OO1 can give us some guidance on how to continue...

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

There was no name calling.  No one here should take offense.  If they do, then that's on them.

Hey, miss it when we could talk about all that good ol R&R!

You definitely insinuated I could moronically spew hyperbole.

That first statement... I'd be up for trying that again Bryan? It's been a while, is that right?