Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

We have a sunny wheather period here since a approx. 5 days. It´s about 40F in the morning and 71 arround the afternoon. The air smells of green vegetation, everything is blooming so wonderfully . May is always the most beautiful month of the year

fruehling-smiley-07.gif

We had similar weather this past week until Saturday. 
 Non-stop rain all weekend and temps in the 50’s.

it looks like some more rain today and then clearing up with higher temps the rest of the week.

• Like 3

Our weather pretty near average. 50`F AM... 90`F high temp.

Later this week, it is sposed to get "cold"... 80` high. Average is pushing 100`F in Tucson.

No rain in the forecast. I don't expect to see a hint of that for a few weeks and not any wet until July. It tends to rain on the 4th of July. We don't complain. The man-made fireworks are pretty pale compared to a lightning charged thunderhead.

random association

When lightning strikes close and you see the blue flash and know there is gonna be a big bang, do you still jump?

I do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All quiet here except for the State Troopers.  District HQ here and they just moved into a new building that cost 2 mil..  They're having a field day is the word I got.  Gonna pay for that new building I guess.  lol   Indy/Nascar this weekend then hit the cemetery this morning for the Memorial Day service. 

• Like 4

Looking for a mechanically sound vehicle, and dwelling not near the ocean at decent prices? Just not possible now-a-days.:angry:

Tired of it did quit and put on the first "I Am The Moon" by TedeshiTrucksBand a while ago.

Weather is good here, made it to 70 today with sunshine and it's muggy too!

"Old enough for my wants to not hurt me." but it sure does stink!

Maybe I need to find a way to multiply $ quickly:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Looking for a mechanically sound vehicle, and dwelling not near the ocean at decent prices? Just not possible now-a-days.:angry:

Tired of it did quit and put on the first "I Am The Moon" by TedeshiTrucksBand a while ago.

Weather is good here, made it to 70 today with sunshine and it's muggy too!

"Old enough for my wants to not hurt me." but it sure does stink!

Maybe I need to find a way to multiply $ quickly:D

Stock market, only if you are hip to it...Check out Orange Beach.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

All quiet here except for the State Troopers.  District HQ here and they just moved into a new building that cost 2 mil..   

cops closer by ,  is good to keep crime away

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I had a Hurricane scare me when I lived over 200miles from the beach in `89. D*mn#d hugo!

Don't wanna be where water can reach my Fortes!!

Load them up in your vehicle, and escape the wrath...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yep, that was when I saw that green lightening for the first time. An hour or so in I realized it was still a tropical storm, 5 hrs in I knew it was still a hurricane even though the power had been out for a long time! 30 min in the eye was unforgettable, so was the lead-in into it!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1