Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

53 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Billy that's with vol set at the monos to noon, pc set on 40, volume mixer turned down to 90.

It's the Bifrost!!

You are not alone, the DP lp, with out hearing, took a chance,.heVy lol, yes man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 10 year old kid next door brought this over last night.IMG_0517.thumb.jpeg.058166a34fdb63d5bb6146a783031fb7.jpeg

I kinda think his dad might have put him up to it.

I ran into this little noodle in the backyard on my way out to the shop just now.

IMG_0520.thumb.jpeg.2934a977928273961f90d1a8ce857bd4.jpeg

And then I put a second coat on some cherry boards for my crossovers.IMG_0521.thumb.jpeg.8be843f5985f7aa568a7e2f5b7452baf.jpeg

now it’s time to figure out what to do for my birthday lunch.

• Like 3

I set out again in search of another apartment. The landlord prefers young couples in his houses, I was just too old for him although he liked me very much. No matter the search continues .... Nevertheless very sad because it was a great tender

• Sad 4

that's contrary as hell. 

I made my ladies happy. A big batch of "glop" for dinner. Glop is kinda like baked spaghetti made on top of the stove.... and has elbow macaroni instead of spaghetti pasta and a good portion of cheddar cheese in it.

Spread the roof coating this AM.Another overcast day... for a minute or two. Temp is cool.` 90`F for a high.

time for cannabis and cocktails.  No... it is not too early. I've been up since 4AM.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Happy Birthday @Invidiosulus !

@MicroMara Sorry about that man, maybe there a reason it didn't work out because you aren't aware of maybe angels are watching out for you.

Then me, dealer wants me to wire money before I even get there now. Purchase order emailed to me does not even have a PO#. No warranty info either?       "I Ain't The One"

Thinking what I just said to you George might be going on with me!

*The deal's going to work if my former bro can get me to the bank Mon morn. They did respond with all I was looking for.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/8/2023 at 7:35 AM, Dave1291 said:

@MicroMara ole buddy...  Ever consider moving to the US?  I've got an extra bedroom and plenty of room for your rig.  Just send me the 3 deposits and I'll send you the contract to sign and a key to the front door.     :)

I accept your offer because I have received a rejection..what do you say now ? I have already applied for the green card 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

That idiot rejected your offer?  That's insane.  Bring your A game we can rape and pillage together brother.  I spent $3 on a lottery ticket tonight.  $240mil.  We'll ALL be gone!  lol

It wasn´t the money Dave . He got enough € . The landlord prefers young couples in his houses, I was just too old for him although he liked me very much

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

It wasn´t the money Dave . He got enough € . The landlord prefers young couples in his houses, I was just too old for him although he liked me very much

Sounds prejudicial, or it would to a lawyer here!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

it's 4.40 am, it's getting light outside, the birds in the forest give their best, their morning concert, always nice to listen to. Am already awake for 2 hours, could not sleep, I was still angry about yesterday's decision of the landlord. Well, was yesterday, today is another day, I still have to paint a gable wall on the house, it is weathered, have this the last time 8 years ago weatherproof glazed.

As it gets quiet hot today , I thought to start with that work in the very early morning , time for my second coffee mug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

That's the spirit, back at it!! And you are definitely one of us mature guys getting up that early although it happens to me with no rhyme or reason sometimes!

With me it's like this ... actually 5 to 6 hours of sleep are enough for me, I go to bed at 10 pm I'm actually between 4 to 5 am fit again, despite a long working day, usually from 7 am to 6 pm. What is bad is when in the phase of waking up I pursue a thought, something that occupies my mind like yesterday's cancellation. In these cases I try to compensate the negative vibrations in positive action. This does not always succeed ..but is generally a positive basis for action for the next day.

• Like 2

Yes, my mind has messed up my sleep before, or the emotions of my heart... they can be similar.

Me spending just over $27k on a vehicle is actually stupid to me. Inflation. But no way to go look at it or drive it prior to buying. Will we have gas next year? So it's a dealership I've dealt with before. I can return it if I have to... missed another opportunity just last week? Not this time. Got to have wheels to get me to another zip code!!

That kept me up a few nights lately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2