Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Congrats Mark....you officially started page 100 of this thread :emotion-21::emotion-19::emotion-44::emotion-51:

Too abide by our charter I should mention both thread topics. Do any of you drink coffee? Still using cables for anything?

Jake had a begging strip during his walk this morning. I had Duggan's in my first cup. Both were :emotion-51: from my bud Mark!

Cloudy but not raining...yet. Mosquitos abundant however.

Going in to volunteer at the library around 10:00.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

First pot is done and the wife beat me to the first cup, ill be havin my normal Duggans enhanced three cup min.

Iv been trying for three months to get some kind of mail order set up with Duggans, emails to distrubitors, factory, bottlers, it's like none of them care. there are a few internet Liq sites but they ream you for a small bottle, im trying to do better than that, i mean it's the 21st century, you can buy a lear jet online, or a house, connot get a bottle of the Duggans?

Im working on it, maybe i do that again today, being my day is pretty light in workload.

Hey Tarheel I am somewhat heading out your way at the end of August. I will be flying into Charlotte on the 21st, and going to my Uncles retirement on the 22nd at Camp Lejeune.

I just realized how far Charlotte was from Jacksonville where my uncle lives. Looks like I need to look at closer air ports.

Hey duder....see if you can fly into Greenville, NC. A little closer.
Thanks I will look into that.

Some Duggans mail order sites: some do not sell out of state.

http://www.thewineclub.com/skuIT-0007105.html

https://hopsandgrapesonline.com//index.php?_g=co&_a=cart&ccUser=u3kt5qq8unjre3fvgnburahfk6

http://www.budgetbottle.com/?iVar=8452 <these guys look like they have the large bottle that i recommend getting.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

• Moderators
#1 is Chilly chili #2 is Calico #3 is Basket of Fire #4 is Black Pearl........we think, it did not have a label when we got it but looks like the description if the leaves get darker ? #5 is Super Chili

Are these the same as the numbering on the package.

YES

• Like 2

• Moderators
Too abide by our charter I should mention both thread topics. Do any of you drink coffee? Still using cables for anything?

Looks like you started one of the most popular and fun threads around. :emotion-21:

Yes I love coffee, just not sure if I like coffee or the other things I put in it more, it may just be the base for other flavors, flavored creamers, artificial sweeteners or Duggans ? I sometimes have to just use plain creamer to readjust my taste buds.

Cables, only because things don't work without them, standard well made cables and wires are fine with me. I don't doubt there can be a difference between sound quality with different cables/wires but to me there are places that can have a bigger improvement in sound for the money than cables, in my stuff at least.

• Like 3

First cup w/Duggans, tasting mighty fine

After having a brew yesterday with the wife at the local Pub, strolled down to the thrift store, looking over the wares, checking cable stock and found as usual they had a boat load of gold plated this and that, most monster cable iv ever seen in the same place at one time, pretty dam cheap too.

The few i need these days come from Blue Jeans, for the price and Quality they cannot be beat.

Ohms law clearly dictates there really is NO difference, however there is something to be said about shielding, Blue Jeans Double shielded is my standard.

Looking at my calender today i see today is blank, need i say more ?

• Like 4

Well its getting interesting. A lady I met on Match.com a few years back (a real beauty) wants to drive from Newport to see me. This morning the next to last girlfriend sends an email that she will be in town Friday morning and would I like to take a walk or something. Another friend is checking on the where abouts of someone I was attracted to a year ago to but didn't act on since I was seeing someone.

Hell.......all three may fall through so I should not get to excited.

Lunch with a platonic female friend and concert tonight.

Now to finish this cup and walk Jake. He knows the word "walk" for sure.

• Like 4

Well its getting interesting. A lady I met on Match.com a few years back (a real beauty) wants to drive from Newport to see me. This morning the next to last girlfriend sends an email that she will be in town Friday morning and would I like to take a walk or something. Another friend is checking on the where abouts of someone I was attracted to a year ago to but didn't act on since I was seeing someone.

Hell.......all three may fall through so I should not get to excited.

Lunch with a platonic female friend and concert tonight.

Now to finish this cup and walk Jake. He knows the word "walk" for sure.

Or maybe you end up having to juggle all three of them.

I have a step brother who a performing juggle artists who might be able to show you some tricks

• Like 2

#1 is Chilly chili #2 is Calico #3 is Basket of Fire #4 is Black Pearl........we think, it did not have a label when we got it but looks like the description if the leaves get darker ? #5 is Super Chili

YES

Dtel, how long till they sprout from the time you plant them?

On a side note, the Trinidad Scorpion I have growing is one strange plant. It's only about 6 or 8" high but a couple leaves are almost as big as my hand. On some of the leaves it looks like they have leaves growing out the side of the main leaf. This should be interesting.

• Like 1

YES

Dtel, how long till they sprout from the time you plant them?

On a side note, the Trinidad Scorpion I have growing is one strange plant. It's only about 6 or 8" high but a couple leaves are almost as big as my hand. On some of the leaves it looks like they have leaves growing out the side of the main leaf. This should be interesting.

Is that a pepper plant or a pot plant.