Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Minermark,

You are finding great deals in your neck of the woods. You could start a resale business.

Rainy and cool this morning. Waiting for the sun later today. Until then, Duggan's and coffee.

You have found a source for the sauce ? please share, inquiring minds will want to know.

• Like 2

Working on the third cup-o-Joe w/Duggans, wildly texting the guy up in wash state, Amp deal im trying to pull off, 750 miles one way.

The wife has NO PROBLEM with this impending trip, i just need to remember to add a Grand to the price of aquiring the amp(s).

• Like 2

Running into some dead ends in the lady friend replacement search. One lady that I had been trying to figure out how to contact strolls into the music venue I attended last night. Her date kept his hand on her knee the entire night :wacko:

Another has her eye on someone else and waiting for him to ask her out ^_^ But she will keep me in mind :mellow:

So the more I know about women the more I like Jake.

Humidity has returned....glad I got the yard done yesterday.

Finished the second :emotion-44: may try a third with some Duggan's

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

Minermark,

You are finding great deals in your neck of the woods. You could start a resale business.

Rainy and cool this morning. Waiting for the sun later today. Until then, Duggan's and coffee.

You have found a source for the sauce ? please share, inquiring minds will want to know.

Still on my first bottle. Nursing it until I get a resupply.

• Like 2

Minermark,

Still on my first bottle. Nursing it until I get a resupply.

Source ??? One of the links i posted ? im sure there will be more than a few fellows following this this Rant.

Morning, just got done brewing a pot myself. But as I waited I heated up a left over cup from the night before, not to bad. Waiting to call my step dad over for breakfast, bacon and eggs.

So the more I know about women the more I like Jake

Ok I am starting to worry a little.

Running into some dead ends in the lady friend replacement search

Its still early, take your time, and remember like Elvis said only fools rush in.

Humidity has returned....glad I got the yard done yesterday

Same here, looking at highs in the 90s with high humidity.

Also about time for some sleep

Sounds like me last night as well, I was falling asleep at the computer desk while researching the JBL Caberet, or what I thought was the JBL Caberet.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Morning, just got done brewing a pot myself. But as I waited I heated up a left over cup from the night before, not to bad.

That's funny, I thought I was the only one to do that, I think there are laws about wasting coffee, or there should be. It's one of my favorite ways, it makes the waiting much easier.

• Like 2

Morning, just got done brewing a pot myself. But as I waited I heated up a left over cup from the night before, not to bad.

That's funny, I thought I was the only one to do that, I think there are laws about wasting coffee, or there should be. It's one of my favorite ways, it makes the waiting much easier.

Leftover reheated coffee is what turned me on to black coffee. It was a cold winter day with nothing to do, and for some reason it sounded good. So I went with it, and it's been that way ever since. In the winter I have my normal 2-3 cups in the morning. When I come from work I reheat the leftover to relax.
  • Like 2

• Moderators
Leftover reheated coffee is what turned me on to black coffee.

Cowboy coffee, tried it once, I like the sissy coffee with some kind of sweetener and maby ever flavored creamer

keeps for a few days then.

I have never had coffee last past overnight ever, and I'm the only one drinking it here.

Got up at 6 this morning so I could have the pool pump motor at the pool supply house when they opened at 9. Had some 8O'clock coffee at 6 O'clock. Didn't seem right with the time difference and all, oh well. Fired the motor up at the shop and it was dead silent. Brought it back home and looked for rub marks on the impeller and housing. Nothing there. Threw it all back together and..............silent.

It's been quiet all day, don't know what was making it wail yesterday and at this point I could care less. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon picking out my cocktail of choice for this evening. Cheers :emotion-46:

• Like 4

I was able to get the seeds planted that Dtel sent, some seem to be molding so we will see what happens. This pepper thing is kind of interesting, I think I might find another hobby if I am not careful.

I was just reading and it looks like the basket of fire is the hottest, most of the rest look to be about 30,000-50,000 scovllies which are 3-5 times hotter then the Jalapeno pepper.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 2

• Moderators
some seem to be molding so we will see what happens

I was a little worried about that being that they were fresh seeds (moisture) and then put in a sealed baggie. It's why I didn't send the whole pepper, I know that would have molded quickly sealed up.

I know when you store seeds over winter they say to put them in a paper bag, I guess just for that reason ?

I think they will be fine if they don't sprout let me know I can get you some more.

• Like 1

I was able to get the seeds planted that Dtel sent, some seem to be molding so we will see what happens.

I didn't want a ton more plants so I only started 6 seeds. As of this morning, 5 had sprouted.

That's about what I did, 5 seeds in each pot. We will have to keep them good and watered. As we are in a heat advisory, which puts us in the 100s with high humidity. We'll see what happens.

Ah, Yet another Monday.

Mornin Gang

Quick chat with the wife yesterday resulted in me letting her know "Brown is the New Gold" in this state as far as lawn upkeep goes.

Being that anyone within a block can clearly see my lawn, the whole corner property is raised 4' higher than everyone else, i figure i better set an example or get a suprise $500 no warning first offense citation in my mail box.

Third cup-0-Joe W/The Duggans........on with the 80s day ahead.

• Like 1