Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Congrats Dad! You're life is going to change....for the better:D

Yes for the better..........most of the time,:huh: then they learn to crawl and there not where you left them 2 minutes ago, :unsure: then all all poop hit's the fan around 2 or so. Then the wonderful teenage years where they know everything, next there whining about husbands, kids, work................

Congratulations, most of the time :ph34r: :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, twk123 said:

, , , she is due on Jan 7 but once you get to full term it can really happen at any time. I will keep you guys posted.

Enjoy the birth of your daughter.  No amount of describing can fully convey the positive change that will take place in your life and your wife's life by the birth of your daughter.

BTW, January 7th is Christmas in the Russian and Greek Orthodox churches.  It also happens to be my farther's birthday and a niece's birthday.

• Like 4

Congrats Carl, I can't wait to be a grandpa someday (4 kids from 25 to 32, should be one by now but....)

twk, it will be a wonderful ride with your new daughter. My little girl lives half way across the country building airplanes, but just got in town this afternoon and is here for 8 days!! It is a beautiful thing.

• Like 3

Congratulations Carl...in all seriousness.

Took my daughter and her family to dinner last night to celebrate hers and one of my grandson’s birthdays.  My eight year old Grandson kept asking me questions trying to find something that we both liked...he said, “i like the Seahawks,” i said, “I like the Raiders.”  Finally he got to “what’s your favorite surf brand?”  “I don’t surf; but, i have a Billabong sweatshirt so I guess Billabong.” He was so happy as that is his favorite.  He is the stereotypical Southern California boy (except he’s smart).  Blond hair that is about to his shoulder blades, very athletic, fearless, and has already been surfing for a few years. He’a a great kid. I’m lucky to have nine grandchildren -- which is quite the feat since all of my children are older than me. :D

• Like 3

10 hours ago, minermark said:

Dentist BS for xmas

Again?  What did your dentist just buy a boat and needs help with the payments?

hope you’re not in pain.  my next appointment is January 3rd.  Dentist wants to do a root canal re-treatment which WON’T be covered by insurance.  I said, Nope! Yank it instead.  it’s the very back molar--i won’t miss it.

• Like 4

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

^^^ Brave man!

In other yanking news, Chargers Security Guard...

That was crazy, that guy needs some serious help, I know the cheerleaders are good looking but damm. I was going to say he needed to get a grip but he had that covered already.

• Like 4