Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 minutes ago, mike stehr said:

It's all good, I can take care of it. I really doubt you want to go to eastern Washington today...

Just thought of one of the reasons i will be going there someday in good weather.

Yakima,  I remember an old prospector buddy telling me about this area and when he died his wife gave me maps, got to check this out someday.

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, mike stehr said:

You can come up and help me shovel snow. :P:P

Do you really want Minermark helping remove snow ? I would have to guess some type of explosives would be a first choice ?

Not a bad idea really sounds like fun, but myself I am not fond of flashing lights from police cars.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dtel said:

Do you really want Minermark helping remove snow ? I would have to guess some type of explosives would be a first choice ?

Not a bad idea really sounds like fun, but myself I am not fond of flashing lights from police cars.

Tannerite and a 17HMR, no critter worries when we camp.

• Like 2

@minermark I drove through your old stomping grounds this morning ... Newport and Corona Del Mar.  Typical sites...surgically enhanced women in brand new Bentleys. Thought of you when i passed Fashion Island.

Oh yeah...i’ve sworn off potato chips!  Bought a bag of BBQ and a bag of Doritos.  THREE times a chip jammed either the roof of my mouth or gums to the point of drawing blood...they’re just not worth it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Oh yeah...i’ve sworn of potato chips!  Bought a bag of BBQ and a bag of Doritos.  THREE times a chip jammed either the roof of my mouth or gums to the point of drawing blood...they’re just not worth it.

Do you have a blender or a food processor?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

guess i could soak them in beer and soften em up.

Big Stew is in the OC, everything known to man is available there.

Ha, Bentleys, that brings back a few memory's.

I knew a guy who had one that was parked in ONE of his six space garage:o Dover Shores as memory serves.

• Like 2

Good Sat afternoon gang

Wife completed road trip, pleased me, as well as a forum member or two.

I guess after she hit Ikedas, she dropped down to hwy 50 and up toward apple hill/sly park area, "The Snow Line".

Got an apple pie i was not expecting :emotion-21: 

Discovered my Battery work in the Rv will commence shortly after buying a couple Golfcart Battery's in the morning.

Great, another project, thought that dam Battery would last till at least june :laugh:

Servicing the Battery this morning i notice a date code of 2/10.....yep it's time :emotion-21:

A Boat = A hole in the water where one throws money.

An Rv = A multi-wheeled box, one drags town to town spreading wealth.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

@minermark I drove through your old stomping grounds this morning ... Newport and Corona Del Mar.  Typical sites...surgically enhanced women in brand new Bentleys. Thought of you when i passed Fashion Island.

Oh yeah...i’ve sworn of potato chips!  Bought a bag of BBQ and a bag of Doritos.  THREE times a chip jammed either the roof of my mouth or gums to the point of drawing blood...they’re just not worth it.

Hey Steve, sounds familiar. If I go to the store, I can't go down the chip or chocolate aisle.....I'll admit....I have a problem:D

Some of the crunchy style kettle cooked chips are fantastic!

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Damm it's really hard being you, can't even enjoy chips. 

I have to admit I have done the same thing with Doritos, they are pretty tough and it happens when you least expect it, it does hurt and makes you feel dumb at the same time.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, minermark said:

A Boat = A hole in the water where one throws money.

An Rv = A multi-wheeled box, one drags town to town spreading wealth.

It's true

An old boat saying..

Boats are like women, the rigging cost more than the hull.

• Like 2

6 months since I've eaten anything of that ilk. but pretty soon, I'll be back with a vengeance. That was the whole goal behind the fasting diet etc etc etc. Heavy workout's and fasting but the 1 meal will be spectacular, of course if I am still losing weight I'd have to change that up, no sense losing weight after getting to the minimum weight zone. My doctor feels 135 will leave me with nothing but the barest minimum. I'll put it on as muscle from there, I already know I can gain that nicely.

BTW, kettle cooked BBQ potato is my fave, and I make one hella killer triple baked variety that I have had my son say - no no no no dad, that is too crisp. LOL, no such thang kiddo, you grow up, you'd know. It will stand up to hot chili and not turn soft - even the last one. You'd have to steam it again to soften it.

Cool.

Srinath.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Hey Steve, sounds familiar. If I go to the store, I can't go down the chip or chocolate aisle.....I'll admit....I have a problem:D

Some of the crunchy style kettle cooked chips are fantastic!

At least you guys get past Cinabon, "The" reason i refuse to go to any mall.

Iv been known to stand at the back of the line and yell, HEY! you guys fix that Bug problem YET?

Line shortens......Score :emotion-21:

• Like 5