Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening gang

Neighbor across the street went to Fry's and picked a nice 4 camera system, good.

That is the first in 10 years to realize if they are coming to me to find out what goes on after they go to bed, maybe they should get their own:emotion-21:

Finished up Felt layup, not bad for not doing this for 30+ years.

Used to do this work as hobby, Cars,Boats,Planes,Homes,and a couple Cabins.

Game Day has arrived:emotion-21:

Home Depot run in the morning, great shopping time everywhere.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, minermark said:

Evening gang

Neighbor across the street went to Fry's and picked a nice 4 camera system, good.

That is the first in 10 years to realize if they are coming to me to find out what goes on after they go to bed, maybe they should get their own:emotion-21:

Finished up Felt layup, not bad for not doing this for 30+ years.

Used to do this work as hobby, Cars,Boats,Planes,Homes,and a couple Cabins.

Game Day has arrived:emotion-21:

Home Depot run in the morning, great shopping time everywhere.

32441808612_0ba6a2a9e1.jpg

32278119682_c9c8d3ba34_c.jpg

32336094200_c61afe5335.jpg

32675294326_988e677aba.jpg

31902505983_86c67929d5.jpg

32675305556_d5f444d3a9.jpg

Nice work Mark, perfect fit. Nice gun.

• Like 4

Thanx

Iv invited a neighbor over today to give me his thoughts on securing/fasteners, his hobby is cabinets/woodworking 

Iv learned to say, when to say when, American(s) by blood are engineers, always good to have another brain chime in on a project once-in-a-wile. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Have you tried the Kettle brand cracked black pepper chips? My current favorite.

Yes they are good, also tied the sea salt and black pepper, vinegar and salt is a favorite but they are rough on your mouth, acid i guess ?

The whole sea salt advertising thing is funny, they now say Sea Salt like it's something special, salt only comes from the sea, at one time or another, just more advertising :pwk_bs:

• Like 4

Morning Gang

Anybody make any money yesterday?

Wife and i are down Buck and a half, she was bummed till i reminded her that we could lose for the 10 years and still be ahead from the winning last year.

It is what it is.

Great find wile surfing destinations this weekend, this "New" concert Hall is finely completed.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2017/01/the-worlds-first-acoustically-perfect-concert-hall-opens-in-germany/

57/wet/wind, everything is wet, soaked may be the better term.

Coffee/Fresh warm Donuts

• Like 3

Happy Monday everyone!  Still -5 in the mornings - but gaining almost 5 1/2 min/day in daylight and that's invigorating! 

I am a Falcons fan - hasn't been much to celebrate over the years, but having the heart ripped out yesterday was an unpleasant shift.  It's just sports, but I'm one of those who admittedly cares too much. 

On the positive, my wife is expecting #3 (& likely our last?!) so we are letting that sink in, our boys (age 4 &2) are remarkably excited and that makes it more fun!

Another positive, the scale (my weight) is trending down, the BP is heading back to the "regular" normal from "high" normal, so I'm indulging in the coffee - a single cup and it is good.

I've said enough!  I hope you all have a great week!

Drive fast, take chances.

• Like 5

On 2/6/2017 at 11:31 AM, akdave said:

Happy Monday everyone!  Still -5 in the mornings - but gaining almost 5 1/2 min/day in daylight and that's invigorating! 

I am a Falcons fan - hasn't been much to celebrate over the years, but having the heart ripped out yesterday was an unpleasant shift.  It's just sports, but I'm one of those who admittedly cares too much. 

On the positive, my wife is expecting #3 (& likely our last?!) so we are letting that sink in, our boys (age 4 &2) are remarkably excited and that makes it more fun!

Another positive, the scale (my weight) is trending down, the BP is heading back to the "regular" normal from "high" normal, so I'm indulging in the coffee - a single cup and it is good.

I've said enough!  I hope you all have a great week!

Drive fast, take chances.

Well Congrats guy:emotion-21:

I have had this idea for quite sometime that we need to start little one's out on Basic Blocks again, worked well for us.

Caution: Maybe a "Slight" leaning toward Audio in Toy Blocks :ph34r2:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Great news Dave.  Two more for a basketball team:lol: 

47 minutes ago, minermark said:

Well Congrats guy:emotion-21:

I have had this idea for quite sometime that we need to start little one's out on Basic Blocks again, worked well for us.

Caution: Maybe a "Slight" leaning toward Audio in Toy Blocks :ph34r2:

acc_blocks.jpg

HAHA!!! GREAT idea for kids!  I hear their performance goes up by 15% if they play with these blocks. 

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Yes Dave...congrats on the soon to be third little one. Are you wanting a girl this time? She'll have two brothers to help take care of her.

I like spring also. When the days start to last longer, I'm all for that.

Thank you and yes - I think if it's a girl we will be done!  I'm an old man for babies (42 next month - my wife is 32 so she can deal...) and I'd like to be done after this one.

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Great news Dave.  Two more for a basketball team:lol: 

Indeed!  And if it's twins - I'm blaming you!  I expect a pound of coffee for each one in the mail if that happens!

• Like 5

• Moderators
2 hours ago, akdave said:

And if it's twins - I'm blaming you!  I expect a pound of coffee for each one in the mail if that happens!

I think if it's twins the wife will deserve the presents, Congratulations hope it's a girl.

• Like 5