Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

there was a special drawing and we all won a lifetime supply of everything. 

Problem is, if I had a lifetime supply of everything, my lifetime would probably end up shortened.

• Like 5

• Moderators
1 hour ago, minermark said:

Morning gang

37 :o, yep it feels like it too.

Donuts, Burritos, Farm maint.

It's been cold by you for a while now, strange weather everywhere, 72 right now here with an expected high of 83, a little high for Feb.

Mark and BSM, you two would have loved some the food we had in Mexico last week.

• Like 6

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Never had Mexican food ... is it any good? 

Very good, I don't know the name but we sure ate it all. One of the things was like 2 soft taco shells cut into triangles with shrimp and different cheeses melted in between. The other was fresh crispy taco shells with what looked like a little of everything in the kitchen on top, plus cut up jalapenos. There was also a small container of some green dipping sauce that was crazy hot, it made the jalapenos taste bland it was so hot.

27 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

A true statement that. Just because one frequents Del Taco has nothing to do with eating or liking Mexican food. 

Very true

• Like 5

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, minermark said:

I like the "Stack"

Mine looks the same, maybe worse, and let's not even get into cables :o

The only thing iv done this year was a 3 speed fan celing mounted, blowing on "The Stack".

275 will spoil you, and surely Piss off the locals :emotion-21:

Few years back i installed this nice, roomy 4" X 4" channel on the wall, W/Cover, Cover no longer fit's...:o

33108952075_37c407eb5c.jpg

LOVE the shelves!  Great set up - very organized.  Wire management is not for the faint of heart and you've done a great job!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, richieb said:

Just because one frequents Del Taco has nothing to do with eating or liking Mexican food

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Very true

stop picking on me ... and Del Taco is magic.  Here in Northern Mexico, eateries featuring Mexican cuisine are abundant.

Actually, the best tasting stuff that i've found is a place called El Gallo Giro ... MinerMark will know where this is; on the corner of Edinger and Bristol. they speak little English; but, they know how to make some good chow.

• Like 6

Never seen the Del Taco here on the East Coast...but we do have the Taco Bell.....I like it once and awhile....

Now when I lived in El Paso we would go over to Juarez Mexico and get some "real" tacos..... man they were good. mmmmmmm 

Juarez was a crazy place even 30+ years ago.......I can't believe I made it back to base some weekends.....cuz I ate so many tacos....yea that's it..... I saw stuff over there you only read about:o

MKP :-)

• Like 6