Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

First martini today.  Realized my bleu cheese stuffed olives are packed in oil so the Chopin has a little oil slick going on.

Had a basal cell on the face one time and another type in the ear.  Doc burned em off.  I wasn't

as pretty as normal for awhile:huh:

A light dusting of snow possible tonight.  My azaleas are blooming too.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Should be well over 800 hp but no specs out yet.   All wheel drive.

OMG......

All I know is my bud from TheCarverSite that came over last summer with his Hellcat blew me away. That car was awesome....

3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I was working on a new home yesterday. Some type of Dodge drove by, it sounded like a Nascar race car....probably the best sounding USA V-8 I've ever heard. I just caught a half second glimpse of it, but I heard it for 30 seconds!

Yea man, that Hellcat sounded badazz....... and imho I think it's one of the BEST looking newer cars on the market..... just saying....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Pulling for a great outcome dtel.  Thanks Christy for letting us know. 

I've held off saying anything. I now know dtel would have never said anything. The last two weeks have been very stressful, if not for him...for me.  

I believe it's been stressful for him also, but he would never let on what's been going on. 

I appreciate all the friendships you have extended us and I believe you all deserved to know the situation we are facing. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I've held off saying anything. I now know dtel would have never said anything. The last two weeks have been very stressful, if not for him...for me.  

I believe it's been stressful for him also, but he would never let on what's been going on. 

I appreciate all the friendships you have extended us and I believe you all deserved to know the situation we are facing. 

Prayers and good vibes sent your way Eldon and Christy. You two seem like a great pair of people....you will get through this. The silence is a man thing, don't blame him. My wife has been going to all my doctor appointments lately, after hearing about me passing out at work from one of my employees...that didn't go well. 

Good luck, stay on top of him (sorry Dtel) and keep us informed.....Bill

• Like 5

On 3/7/2017 at 6:26 PM, dirtmudd said:

just got home from bj' s wholesale

Starbucks pike place 32 oz.  $12 after $5 coupon 

IMG_20170307_181401_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170307_182158_hdr.jpg

my coffee consumption is a little slow this week..

just crushed one bag and halfway through the other.

pick up both on Tuesday...

• Like 4

• Moderators

Well Thank You, everybody, I probably would have said something later. Like when my coffee starts tasting terrible, or if I get a haircut Like Carl. :D

It's going to be fine. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

Looks like they cut it out. I was kind of hoping to avoid that but whatever they decide if the pill doesn't work. 

Hope that was your last problem with it.

Mine was a mohs procedure. Yes, they cut it out.

No problems since. Thanks.

• Like 3

... WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM EDT SUNDAY... ... WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY EVENING THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING... * LOCATIONS... ONEIDA, OTSEGO, DELAWARE, AND SULLIVAN COUNTIES. * HAZARD TYPES... BITTER COLD WIND CHILLS OVERNIGHT AND EARLY SUNDAY. POSSIBLE HEAVY SNOW MONDAY NIGHT, TUESDAY, AND PERHAPS INTO WEDNESDAY. * WIND CHILL... BETWEEN 10 BELOW AND 20 BELOW OVERNIGHT AND EARLY SUNDAY. * TIMING... THE LOWEST WIND CHILLS WILL OCCUR BETWEEN 3 AM AND 8 AM SUNDAY. SNOW IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP OVER THE REGION MONDAY NIGHT, POSSIBLY BECOMING HEAVY ON TUESDAY, AND PERSISTING INTO WEDNESDAY. * IMPACTS... HEAVY SNOW COULD MAKE TRAVEL VERY DANGEROUS. ROADS COULD BECOME SNOW COVERED AND SLIPPERY. DANGEROUS WIND CHILLS WILL QUICKLY PRODUCE FROSTBITE ON EXPOSED SKIN. * WINDS... NORTHWEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH. * TEMPERATURES... FALLING TO BETWEEN 5 BELOW AND 5 ABOVE OVERNIGHT AND RANGING MAINLY IN THE TEENS AND 20S FOR MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY. * ACCUMULATIONS... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF UP TO A FOOT POSSIBLE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WIND CHILL ADVISORY MEANS THAT VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL COMBINE TO GENERATE LOW WIND CHILLS. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. IF YOU MUST VENTURE OUTDOORS, MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A HAT AND GLOVES. A WINTER STORM WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR HEAVY SNOW THAT COULD SEVERELY IMPACT TRAVEL. CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE LATEST FORECASTS. &&

• Issuing Office: Binghamton

Source: National.Weather.Service

9:33pm EST, Sat Mar 11

• Like 3

@dtel @dtel's wife

just saw this and wanted to say that i’m sorry such seemingly happy, charitable, and friendly people have to go through this. i sincerely hope this is resolved quickly and with a wonderful cure as the result. 

wouldn’t hesitate getting a second opinion on treatment ... not saying the first guy is wrong; but, i know some are more aggressive and some less aggressive in their treatment philosophies. 

i’d prefer an aggressive treatment; but, your body and your situation may call for something else.  Never hurts to ask the doc a million questions. 

I say if i have to go through with this...go through it only once and make that trip as quick as possible. 

Praying for both of you of course. 

Some forum members are closer to each other than others -- speak up if you need help, advice, anything.  

• Like 7

Good morning everyone............Just read the back 2 pages.........Best wishes for our Elden in successful recovery!  :emotion-21:

Meanwhile, back to a familiar topic ..

The LAST bag of Starbuck's Christmas Blend about to go into the burr grind jar..... Enjoy the day everyone, maybe a blizzard in a day or two for us ??

Oh, here is the fresh  photo....IMG_3355.jpg

• Like 7