Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

36 minutes ago, MKP'S BOSS said:

WHOA  PARTNER!!!  little things do big jobs.  important jobs.  trust me, my sanity depends on it!!

That sounds like an indictment of MKP himself!?! Not sure which I feel more sorry for - MKP or The Boss? I'll leave that to the two of you - 

But don't forget words from the great philosopher Tiny Tim - good things come in small packages - !!!!

• Like 4

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, MKP'S BOSS said:

WHOA  PARTNER!!!  little things do big jobs.  important jobs.  trust me, my sanity depends on it!!

Starting to sound like my wife now. :o

• Like 3

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, MKP'S BOSS said:

then i guess this is not you...

Well sometimes the size of my stomach is close to that, feels like it anyway. Does look like me a little :blink:

No, I can eat anything any time of the day and not have a problem. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

I wouldn't drive the Honda unless you use the shuttle from the hotel to Rodneys.   There's close to a mile of dirt road to traverse off the paved one.

No problem just put it in 4 wheel drive, ok it's not that bad.

If it were me i would take it for the fun of the rest of the drive and just go slow on the last mile, it's a long way of fun driving before that last mile.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

No problem just put it in 4 wheel drive, ok it's not that bad.

If it were me i would take it for the fun of the rest of the drive and just go slow on the last mile, it's a long way of fun driving before that last mile.

I've driven my Chevy Cruze the last couple years and made it in and out without knocking anything off my car.  The S2000 sits a little lower than my Cruze though.  My wife drives an SUV but I haven't been able to convince her that it's in her best interest for me to take her Porsche on a drunken ride down an unlit dirt road.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I've driven my Chevy Cruze the last couple years and made it in and out without knocking anything off my car.  The S2000 sits a little lower than my Cruze though.  My wife drives an SUV but I haven't been able to convince her that it's in her best interest for me to take her Porsche on a drunken ride down an unlit dirt road.

you can borrow my Bentley Carl -- since it needs to be washed i really don’t drive it much anymore. 

• Like 6

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

you can borrow my Bentley Carl -- since it needs to be washed i really don’t drive it much anymore. 

Don't wash it (or clean the interior) till after I'm done with it.  Thanks Steve!

A Range rover would be more fun but I bet we could chase down some cows in a Bentley. :emotion-21: If we get stuck in the field Rodney could push us out with a tractor or something.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

Throw the mushrooms in the trunk.

As long as we don't leave any feed bags in the Bentley were good, hate to have them chew up the upholstery. Rodney's truck one night, nothing was going on so the horses were loose. 

rodneys_8_2015-148.JPG

• Like 5

Where is Luther?  Hope he has a job.  I was thinking of asking him if he wanted to make a new base for my turn table (for pay of course) something with a live edge (bark).  Something really cool.

I sent a pm to ChuckAb3 about 3 days ago.  No word.

• Like 4

This is our dilemma whether to ride or drive. I want to ride and enjoy the AR roads for a long trip back home but its the "road" off the hiway that concerns me. Two up on a heavy bike and particularly if it rains would prove a challenge. Maybe we could leave the bike by the house off the main road and hitch a ride to the clubhouse? Or my wife could get a ride from there and then I could ride solo on the dirt, we'll see. Putting new rubber on next week in preparation for a ride down, hopefully.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

Where is Luther?  Hope he has a job.  I was thinking of asking him if he wanted to make a new base for my turn table (for pay of course) something with a live edge (bark).  Something really cool.

I sent a pm to ChuckAb3 about 3 days ago.  No word.

Not sure about the job thing yet but last I heard he's working on some things. Send him a message asking.

Hoping chuck is just busy, probably the case. 

• Like 4