Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 minute ago, minermark said:

This places me two Vodkas behind in tasting, tarheel had one i need to look up also.

The absolute best vodka I've ever had is from Alaska.  It's called Perma frost and made by Alaska Distilleries.  It's the only vodka I've ever had that's better than my gold standard Chopin.  I've heard they're going out of business so if you can find any BUY IT!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

The absolute best vodka I've ever had is from Alaska.  It's called Perma frost and made by Alaska Distilleries.  It's the only vodka I've ever had that's better than my gold standard Chopin.  I've heard they're going out of business so if you can find any BUY IT!

Never heard of it.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

I can't keep up!  Time for another martini.  Everything I post from here on out should have an asterisk.

See, the secret is to watch the best golfers on the planet, play the most beautiful golf course on the planet, and in between shots, you can craft witty retorts to those both intelligent and moronic with ease....

Just now, jimjimbo said:

See, the secret is to watch the best golfers on the planet, play the most beautiful golf course on the planet, and in between shots, you can craft witty retorts to those both intelligent and moronic with ease....

Golf is never the answer.  Step away from the dark side.