Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

7 hours ago, Tarheel said:

By the way Luther any word on the job interview?

The interview went well, but I didn't get the job. I did get a call that, even though I didn't get the job, they were very impressed with me and to be sure and watch their site to see if there is something else I may be interested in. Also, if anything comes up, they will be sure and contact me. They thought I would be a great fit and bring new and fresh ideas to the company. Oh well, it is what it is. Life goes on.

• Like 6

Happy Mother's Day!

Although she's not my mother, the mother of our sons received flowers and a card.   She also enjoyed the freshly ground Colombian Supremo from Sam's Club, plus cinnamon buns prepared by our older son.  Great minds think alike, as he and I purchased the same card.  A simple "Happy Mother's Day" as the message.

FYI, IMO, the best bang for the cut flower buck are Alstroemerias and/or carnations.  They tend to last two weeks, or more.

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Took the Bubble out to stretch it's legs....first time this week.  Then rode the bike for a bit.  Now to give Jake a much needed bath.

LF entertaining her mother-in-law till this afternoon.  The 2 day door and window installation lasted four full days and touch up painting on the fifth day.  At least we know who not to use the next time:mellow:

• Like 3

Mother's Day and birthday and I go in to work at 0500
Just finished running the 2 channel Room Perfect
Girls are clothes shopping
Coordinating propeller movement to far away lands - with a LOT of help from people that just need to CHILL

Marinating some rib eyes for the weber.

• Like 2

My wife went out of town for mother's day. I got the gift of staying home and playing in my audio sandbox. Here is a picture of the sun room with the Outlaw Audio RR2150 I just got from dloc13. Kind of over kill for the horns but the little yellow speakers love the power.

sunroom051417.jpg

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Wardsweb said:

My wife went out of town for mother's day. I got the gift of staying home and playing in my audio sandbox. Here is a picture of the sun room with the Outlaw Audio RR2150 I just got from dloc13. Kind of over kill for the horns but the little yellow speakers love the power.

sunroom051417.jpg

Love it!  But, I see a pair of empty shelves!  :huh:.....................................................:lol:

• Like 5