Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

19 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Those aren't cables those are wires...

Actually that's right. Wire makes a cable, a cable doesn't make a wire. Kinda' like the difference between a boat and a ship -  you can put a boat on a ship, you can't put a ship on a boat --- 

• Like 2

Mornin' all

Dinna sleep bad, but woke up with my back kickin' my butt. Could be worse. I can walk.

One time, I was sooooo proud of getting to the bathroom w/o crawling. Finished my  "business" and realized I couldn't reach the TP. And it was right beside me.   ARGGG  now whatcha gonna do SA?

I didn't mess up my back doing something like surfing, skydiving or a motorcycle wreck ...

who'd think flying kites is dangerous.   No warning label on them...

speaking of warning labels

my woodstove has one

"CAUTION, THE STOVE MAY GET HOT DURING USE"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I have a question....if the taps on the T2A are not the same, and the cap value is not the same, why is this still called an AA network?

Good question. I think it has a dash after it. The different cap value is for a 700 Hz. midrange Xover point vs. a 400 Hz one for AA, but at the same intensity/impedance as a AA, so the same tap. IOW, only the Cap value is different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Cables, coffee and cocktails.  Some OP'S would get all bent out of shape when the thread veers from the stated purpose.  They would even whine to a moderator to close the thread, perhaps even changing the thread title.  Luckily we have no such OP for this one.

I did this while drinking massive amounts of coffee.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1