Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Awesome Rx....

Our youngest daughter has a Boxer and my wife grew up with a Boxer. My wife told me when she was a kid she would paint her dogs toe nails pink:lol:. Her dog would just sit there and let her do it.

Yea I don't understand how people can treat animals that way..... when those TV commercials come on about the abuse to animals I can't watch em. I would like to get those people and take them to my gym and hang them up as a heavy bag! 

Best of luck with her.... keep us posted...

MKP :-)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks all. Many things I can handle from the military to my job. But hurting animals(kids too) ALWAYS gets me. 

Well she went to the SPCA spay clinic and "hugged" me tight. I don't blame her! She woke up this morning and gave my wife two wiggles and a "jelly bean" welcome. (Boxers when a happy,  walk in a jelly bean fashion a genetic trait) but just went bonkers for my daughter. :wub:

Speaking of genetic traits. Boxers LOVE couches.  She did hop onto the couch and my wife favorite recliner.  I'll have to talk to her about that. :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm trying to get my son in law to start a build thread in the subwoofer section on this sub.  He finished the veneer on it the other day.  Looks like he did a great job on my raggedy box.

20180226_193134.jpg

A fine job! Say... maybe he can fly over and do my Bell's. Sunny California...(checking airline tickets...:P)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rxonmymind said:

A fine job

I haven't seen it in person but it the pics look fantastic.  We built the sub in basically 2 days and he's been working evenings on finishing it.  Basically 2 weeks from plywood to what you see here and most of the finish work has been done in his spare time.  It's also his first attempt at veneering so kudos to him.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2018 at 9:25 AM, dtel said:

"CAUTION, THE STOVE MAY GET HOT DURING USE"

Well duh, let's hope so. That's what you all bought 'em for, right? :) I'll wager that sticker is there cuz someone led by an attorney actually sued and won money for being an IDIOT.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm trying to get my son in law to start a build thread in the subwoofer section on this sub.  He finished the veneer on it the other day.  Looks like he did a great job on my raggedy box.

20180226_193134.jpg

Wow, just WOW! I'll take 2 please, PRETTY PLEASE!:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

20180226_193134.jpg

looks nice !!!! what is it called

the martini shaker....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Rxonmymind said:

Time will tell what her personality really is.

I think it will be very good, she will be fine because of where she is now. Very nice thing you all did, some people do not deserve to have a pet or kids.

Very nice.

11 hours ago, Rxonmymind said:

Ninja cat 1.

Boxer big fat 0.

I would be surprised if she would become aggressive, even with a cat. As bad as she was neglected/not wanted she will probably appropriate everything, if she does something wrong it would probably take very little correction for her to get the idea.  

I'm no dog expert for sure, our dogs have trained me.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, CECAA850 said:
11 minutes ago, babadono said:

Close up of corner seams. Just how good of a veneerer is he?

I'll let you know when I see it in person;)

Does look very good in the pic's, has he tried it ?

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, babadono said:
On 2/26/2018 at 11:25 AM, dtel said:

"CAUTION, THE STOVE MAY GET HOT DURING USE"

Well duh, let's hope so. That's what you all bought 'em for, right? :) I'll wager that sticker is there cuz someone led by an attorney actually sued and won money for being an IDIOT.

Probably right about the lawyer, ours was a metal strap riveted to the door. I broke it off because every time I seen it I thought exactly what you said. It's so stupid, can anyone be that dumb, a caveman even knew fire was hot. :wacko:

• Like 2

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:
1 hour ago, babadono said:

Fixed it fer ya. Please tell your SIL Awesome job!

Will do.  Maybe you'll be able to tell him yourself as I'm trying to get him to come to Hope this year.

That would be nice, tell him we will not make fun of him, just his father in law, he's safe.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, dtel said:

Does look very good in the pic's, has he tried it ?

Last night he sent me a picture of the box he was going to mount the amp on so no, he hasn't tried it yet.  If it were me, the amp would be laying on the floor and wires would be everywhere and it would be making noise.  Plenty of time to pretty it up later.

• Like 1