Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Drat!  The eBay seller accepted my counteroffer on this pair of KP-201s.  That makes three pairs of Heresys since 2/15/18.  

Actually, it all works to the good.  The KP-201s will get cleaned up and included in the middle school band’s system.  They’re perfect for that application.  The full metal grills are spit-wad proof.

My younger son can now choose between the HIPs and standard issue H1s.  The odd pair out can be sold or split to provide center channel speakers for my sons.

372AAF8C-8102-4DF3-AAC5-973FBEEAAB0A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Because your house is haunted.

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'm glad I didn't have to say it this time.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

It's obvious to everyone but Mike.

I wasn't going to say anything, but it sure seems like it.

4 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

On Wednesday it was 60; shorts were seen; convertibles had tops down.

Yesterday it felt and looked like Doctor Zhivago.  Now, if I could just Find Julie Christie, I'd get her in touch with Steve @BigStewMan

20180301_175634 (Medium).jpg

0 snow last night......and now 4 inches and counting...

so it will be 7-18 inches when its over..

• Confused 1

High 30s Low 40s here but crazy winds. 40+ sustained with 70MPH gusts. Got a robo-emengency call yesterday saying with all the previous rain they expect lots of trees down and power out all over the county.

View from my home office window. Not really captured in the photo but those grasses are usually straight up. They are wicked bent at times, the house is making all sorts of noise and the wind is howling.

IMG_20180302_070450003.thumb.jpg.f4016af9107bc0765c8760805372e054.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

On Wednesday it was 60; shorts were seen; convertibles had tops down.

Yesterday, it felt and looked like Doctor Zhivago.  Now, if I could just find Julie Christie, I'd put her in touch with Steve @BigStewMan

20180301_175634 (Medium).jpg

Awesome photo Neil. A lot of people complain about the winter weather...it's cold, icy, damp, hate shoveling snow. Many southern people say they don't know how northern people handle it. But how could one look at that photo and not like it? It's so serene, and calming. I like the change of weather. Sometimes it hide some ugliness.

I guess it's similar to me visiting my FIL in southern Texas and walking out the door at 7am and it feels like I'm walking into an oven. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1