Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Ok, one at a time.  Acid.  Coffee can't be worse than OJ in that regard.  OJ on an empty stomach burns like crazy and coffee doesn't.

IBS????  Coffee helps move thing along.  They're clueless.

Empty stomach?  Who said we weren't eating??

Dehydration?  I make my coffee with water.

Serotonion?  Sounds like a good start to not overeating. 

This must have been created by the tea growers council.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Good to see that the commodians are on their game today.

--- And, we do what we can . You'll  be happy to know I've got a 5 minute set at Rodney's Comedy and Chickin' Growin' Emporium. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, richieb said:

--- that will be preferred over potatoes -- them can smart ?!?

I'll tell you what, we'll make it easy on all parties involved.  We'll be on a chicken ranch ad I'm sure there's an unlimited supply of rotten eggs that can be at my disposal.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, babadono said:

I sawd it on da internet it must be truuu

Just watched it so now I sawed it 2, Looks like :pwk_bs:.

If I just drink coffee my stomach bothers me a little if i don't eat something within a couple of hours. But nothing like they describe, what they describe is what happens if I don't drink coffee.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll tell you what, we'll make it easy on all parties involved.  We'll be on a chicken ranch ad I'm sure there's an unlimited supply of rotten eggs that can be at my disposal.

You're welcome.

--- and as are you Sir. Arrangements have been made for you and a party of three in Coop # 4. You and your party will be treated to not only unearthly odors but all the chickens you can catch in 5 minutes. My act will be broadcast throughout Coop # 4 via a famous Klipsch 396 of which you should be familiar. You can Thank me later ----

• Haha 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You're welcome.

He grows chickens no eggs, but he does have more cows and horses now, we could substitute the cow patties for eggs ? 

One new rule for Pilgrimage.

No one is allowed to collect and eat mushrooms out of cow patties and then join back in with everyone at the clubhouse. Were going to call this the Beeker rule. Not that it was the only problem, it just added to it. :sad:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

One new rule for Pilgrimage.

No one is allowed to collect and eat mushrooms out of cow patties and then join back in with everyone at the clubhouse.

Sure, now you post this after I've already sent my money in.....................................................

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Sure, now you post this after I've already sent my money in.....................................................

Maby I should have said no acting so much differently or strange that you stand out in the group. Not that takes some doing to pull that off, it would just about require paperwork, which he already had.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, richieb said:

--- And, we do what we can . You'll  be happy to know I've got a 5 minute set at Rodney's Comedy and Chickin' Growin' Emporium. 

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll bring the tomatoes.

I'll bring a pillow.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I would expect nothing less.

You don't google search vodka.  You go out, buy some and try it.  If you like it, put it in your memory banks.  If you don't, move on.  Personally I prefer potato vodka over the grains.  A VERY inexpensive yet good vodka is Monopolowa.

So you're saying you have not tried Reyka?  Or did you mean you drank so much of it you don't remember?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I would expect nothing less.

You don't google search vodka.  You go out, buy some and try it.  If you like it, put it in your memory banks.  If you don't, move on.  Personally I prefer potato vodka over the grains.  A VERY inexpensive yet good vodka is Monopolowa.

I don't know slushie boy I would have to have a wallet as thick as yours to buy all the different vodkas at the local ABC store.  Rather than recreate the wheel I think I'll stick with informed opinions and try each of their picks.  By the way I got a recommendation for Belvedere from Winchester many years ago and that is still my favorite.

23 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

So you're saying you have not tried Reyka? 

I'll try not to use big words and help you.  I'm saying that if you see or hear that something might be good then go ahead and try it.  Vodka is like speakers, not everyone likes the same thing and reading about someone else's opinion won't determine if you like it or not.  You already said it's some of the cheapest stuff out there so what do you have to lose?

Sorry about the 3 syllable word.  You can look it up.

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll try not to use big words and help you.  I'm saying that if you see or hear that something might be good then go ahead and try it.  Vodka is like speakers, not everyone likes the same thing and reading about someone else's opinion won't determine if you like it or not.  You already said it's some of the cheapest stuff out there so what do you have to lose?

Sorry about the 3 syllable word.  You can look it up.

And another thing....depends on whether you are mixing it, and with what, drinking it over ice, doing shots, making martini's, etc, etc, etc.  There are some that I really like with tonic and lime, and others I don't, but then those might be perfectly fine with cranberry.  And, some give me a headache, and others don't.