Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

I assumed HDMI audio is digital... it's not ?

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Yes.

Carl's right it's digital and so is the computer, but a headphone jack is analog so it stays digital with the HDMI not converted back and forth just for that wire........might have said it in the wrong order before. The it would connect to the receiver used as a pre amp then converted back to digital again.

, all because of that type of wire/connection. It definitely made a difference for the good.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Dtel, it is from a Warren Zevon song, actually I think it is also the title.

Conversely, from Robert Ludlum novels "sleep is a weapon."

I have heard it alot but didn't really know where it came from.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, richieb said:

} I’m all over it. Under the cover of darkness, I’m patrolling pastures for a stray steak 🥩 - or thirty —

Well if you find one it's going to come with alot more other beef like a couple hundred pounds more.

Just remember use a very sharp knife, so it looks like a UFO cow mutilation it instead of just a beef lover. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, dtel said:

Well if you find one it's going to come with alot more other beef like a couple hundred pounds more.

Just remember use a very sharp knife, so it looks like a UFO cow mutilation it instead of just a beef lover. 

} My hunts are very specific - I look for stock labeled “T-Bone, Ribeye, KC Strip” only. Cuts down on waste but the hunting can be frustrating—

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

My wife likes the bone near as much as the meat. She almost bit a waiter who stupidly tried to remover her plate before she was "done'.

🤣, tell her we would get along famously Willie. 

Someone taking my plate while I was still eating might just get a fork in it! 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, babadono said:

MIL passed last night.:( My wife was/is there (Peru). I don't know if I'll be going. I was very blessed to be there over Christmas while she was still with us. Thanks to all of you who prayed for her over the past couple months.

} Sorry to hear Eric — 🙏

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, grasshopper said:

My wife likes the bone near as much as the meat.

The closer to the bone the sweeter the meat. Yep, not done with a porterhouse til I've picked it up with my fingers and gnawed on that T bone.

Mmmmmmmmmmm...........

• Like 3
  • Haha 1