Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

55 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

They don't like hurricanes.  Have you been watching Beta?

Yes, we are constantly changing our minds (with the guvment's help of course); extend out aircraft that are deployed, bring them home, hurrivac inland..sure slows down planned maintenance

• Like 1

Wow, this thread moves and grows really quickly.  Anyway, in memory of Diana Rigg, here are her first and last appearances on The Avengers.  There was always a sexual tension between John Steed and Mrs. Emma Peel, but her husband was absent and presumed dead, and we never found out if that tension between our heroes was ever resolved.

As Emma leaves, her replacement, Tara King, arrives. 

• Like 3

It went below 50 at my place earlier feels like autumn for sure.

Sold the wheelchair, the feminine seafoam green wicker La-Z-Boy and the big dresser and chest of drawers is going out soon. I paid for most of this stuff in the first place so it's nice to get some kind of a return on it.

Another day of free AC!!     Yaaaa!

*That nice, petite Oriental gal is determined! Helped me carry that big, heavy Thomasville chest of drawers out and held it while I put the nine drawers back into it!!

Now it's early dinner / first food of the day for me after cleaning out all of that cedar chips that my mom had underneath every layer of that thing. Plus getting that recliner out.

"Were Dealin' Here! "

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2

Don't care for that fake crowd noise in the hockey games I've watched lately. The first two my team was in you could hear all that the players were saying on the ice. Think that's why they started doing it... so they did not have to bleep out lots of those terrible harmful words! :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

And how much do they have to pay to get their pics blown up like a Fat-Head and put in the stands?

Read a while back it was like a couple Ben's!

I don't understand.🤔  People are paying to have their own faces put in the seats?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

stop your crying.. we have had several frost warnings.. isn't great

to see your breath...

Crying?

I'm loving the free ac with the lower than normal humidity man!!

About dusk or actually right before then I'll have to close up cause the humidity will start to rise. It would be abnormal if it didn't.

• Like 3