Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

29 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

2 people shot... shooter is on the loose. Town is closed off to traffic - unless you know the backroad... They know who they are looking for... at least everyone in town knows....

I'm on 2nd pot of coffee

“What - me worry”? So long as everyone knows the culprits and the chase is on, screw it. Sit back sarong style, brew up another pot - 

yes, life is good. 

• Like 4

I did check our out buildings while everything was going on... Don't want that crap spilling onto our place.

Back to our regular programming...

Boy got to drive his car today. Suits me.. My car is a beater, but he is not a good driver. Anything happens to it w/o it being the other guy, it is totalled.

I kinda like the old girl. She's quirky, but reliable. Actually a nice ride. It's a grandma car. Nice for a long trip. Comfy seats and a soft suspension.Needs shocks/struts, but is still a soft ride

tho I have seen some lil ol' ladies in some pretty fancy sports cars...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pete H said:

The only disappointment for me has been the fact that I've not been able to meet you at any of the gatherings (3) that I've been to.   

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You didn't miss anything...............................

I second that emotion - as I gave a quizzical look at the LF - “you can do much better, Much better — 

8 hours ago, grasshopper said:

three ring circus around here this AM

We've had a situation brewing for a while with some neighbors. A slow motion train wreck. Squatters turned into a meth kitchen. Folks playing with guns and all kinds of fun...

got up at 3 to hit the can... saw flashing lights at the end of the street.....An ambulance and cops all over their place. Thought I heard gunfire early on... around 2, but didn't get up to see. That's how often it was happening  over there.... I'm guessing their fun came to an end....and we can relax... again.

I'm sure it will be all the scuttlebutt in town...

10344839-695818013873922-560639181631856

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Tarheel said:

😉Well I know the members here treat you better than they do me grasshopper.   Some nights I go to be real sad but Steve always consoles me the next day.  I try not to take it personally but sometimes it hurts to the quick.  Even when I made the trip to Hope someone said I was a disappointment.  It makes me so sad.............😉

What kind of BS is that, we do like you maby the LF more but your OK.

Anyway what you doing sleeping with Steve ?

7 hours ago, Tarheel said:
8 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You didn't miss anything...............................

Look how much Carl was impressed.

But Carl's easily impressed, don't go by that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Chuck....kick them out of your thread 😁

That would be a great addition to this site: the ability to kick people out of a thread you started! The OP has the power!!

I don't start many threads, but would just so I could kick people out (you know who you are).

The retaliation would get ugly but would be fun until they change it back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2