Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin'

Been having "fun" around here. I'll tell you about it when I can speak about it w/o going crazy/er

Was up at 2:30AM yesterday... slept in until 5:30 today. Enjoying these last couple of nice days with windows and doors open... yeah, getting some bees and flies... their days are numbered Looks like frost early next week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this thread has been going for 15 year??? Wow... and they let you /us stay.

My friends and I have been kicked off of a couple places for having too much fun... no mean spirited stuff... Just a thread like this....

Elden,

I can relate to how you got to be a Mod.... Mine happened when site a site I was one started growing... and I was a charter member...

I barely know how to operate a computer....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Congratulations Chuck on 15 years.

Inquiring minds want to know what you plan to do with all those letters “D” you’ve stockpiled by skipping them when they are supposed to be included.  I’m certain you used to know what to do with them.

• Like 3

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Three Cheers for @Tarheel

Yes Congratulations Tarheel on 15 years, you know we like to harass you. But you have it going on, retired, nice LF, cool car. good looking....wait 3 out of 4 aint bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, dtel said:

You, I looked, were 5 months apart March and Aug 03.

Ha!

17 years and only opened my mouth 2400 ish times.  You guys are lucky, my wife, not so much.

Oh, I just noticed that I still wouldn't be eligible for the old secret handshake thread!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

You're so sweet Mookie to remember to ignore the old Tarheel today.

Sweet is what I do! Thank you for noticing!

And thanks for ignoring my birthday on Wednesday, I appreciate that!

As I get older, it gets harder to remember what to ignore/forget!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Ha!

17 years and only opened my mouth 2400 ish times.  You guys are lucky, my wife, not so much.

Oh, I just noticed that I still wouldn't be eligible for the old secret handshake thread!

If pictures are worth 1,000 words, your Avatar is worth 2,000 words!

Roger

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah yes, this vid reminds me of the good ole days,  wandering the local audio shops, going room to room, full of cool gear.  Here,  a walk through of a shop in Italy.  Also, Klipsch, in the house.  Notice the big mac amp sitting on the floor in this still image. Have to find out what that is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1