Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

Not really.  They have alligator in a lot of restaurants around here.  It's really mild with not a lot of taste.  Similar to frog legs but a little denser.

Croc is not gator.  Never had croc, but definitely gator, and you're right it doesn't taste anything like chicken.  Rattlesnake tastes more like chicken compared to gator.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I've heard there may be some fresh water crocs moving in.  It depends on what they eat how they taste.

They taste like wild chicken. In Florida so far they were staying off and near Turkey Point nuclear plant (sci-fi fans) although that is not sacred. Some may like the brackish water, for their HBP...

9 hours ago, grasshopper said:

tomorrow is our anniversary

Lucky 13

Seems like yesterday and an eternity at the same time...

Looks like AZ has decided it is OK to enjoy marijuana.

Recreational use proposition passed

Happy Anniversary WillyBob

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

By popular demand "cycles" has been added to the CC&C thread title.  Do we need to add "cross bows"😉

Thanks Chuck, or....sorry Chuck 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I broke bad and went to the lake... took the boat

It was really nice. 90` and only 4 people on the lake, including me

I didn't do any fishing.... I went catching.

Loaded up on red-ear sunfish/shellcrackers and bluegill/brim[?].  First 3 casts got me a very small bass and 2 bluegill. And then it got better.

I gave a bunch away. Some poor guy that was landlocked ... no boat. And a meal's worth to a friend. Threw a lot back. Not because they were small, they weren't. I had more than I cared to clean. I bought worms and never used them. Gave them to a family that showed up as I was packing up... Everything I caught was on one particular piece of "jewellery"...a little spinner type lure... panther martin

you could say I had fun..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the anniversary well wishes. We're gonna have bluegill fillets for dinner.  Yeah... big enough to fillet Betcha can't eat just one... My favorite fish... fresh or salt water

• Like 4

Mornin' all

About thru pot #1. Getting a little wound up and too sore to do much.

We get a couple day of nice to reasonable days    and then winter come again. Highs in the low 60's. Might get some wet. That is always welcome.

Any of you watch/see E-car racing? I've looked at a couple formats. stock car  [NASCAR?] formula 1.  . Didn't see enough of the stock car to see what happens when the run out of "gas"...or if they run short races, w/i the battery reach of the cars. Formula 1, that I have seen, were longer races and when the car batteries were going flat, the driver pitted and transferred to a fresh car...

just for fun

• Like 1
  • Haha 1