Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

For all you "Steely eyed Missile Men,"  A test launch of Musk's stainless steel rocket is soon to lift off.

-step 1 -----can it  fire up without destroying it's engines  step 2)- can it go up 12,5kms and come back to a pad

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

My 5th grade science project rocket looked much better than that.

the Chinese are about to colonize The Moon ,  And here we are  shooting for Mars -did we just run the stop sign

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Lol, you guys are a tad harsh. I"m sure Elan scienced the crap out of that design. 😀

-Musk has the money to make his 5th grade rocket test into reality -now that's a genius in a bottle

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

the Chinese are about to colonize The Moon ,  And here we are  shooting for Mars -did we just run the stop sign

15 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

-Musk has the money to make his 5th grade rocket test into reality -now that's a genius in a bottle

I can dig up the plans!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

He´s building the worldwide biggest " Tesla " Gigafactory

---it's a big plant , but the location in the forest in Brandenburg required cutting 90 acres of trees and 83 more acres of clearing  is still needed -  the Courts ordered Tesla today to stop cutting trees in that  83  acres zone   -

-https://electrek.co/2020/12/08/tesla-stop-tree-clearing-expansion-giga-berlin-hibernating-snakes

• Like 1

trying to be productive today...

it's not working

ran the vac. Pushed the dust mop around. Kicked the ribs out of the 'gills I caught yesterday... nice clean fillets.  Cooked a half dozen and am resting on my laurels. Still need to run some laundry. ... and gather up some kindling for the fireplace....Rain is predicted for Thurs.

Was chuckling

Weather forecaster ," How long has it been since it rained?" Aug [this year]... 0.15in.  

To say it been a dry year. ...........1/3 our normal precip    Just ask the folks on the west coast

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

---it's a big plant , but the location in the forest in Brandenburg required cutting 90 acres of trees and 83 more acres of clearing  is still needed -  the Courts ordered Tesla today to stop cutting trees in that  83  acres zone   -

-https://electrek.co/2020/12/08/tesla-stop-tree-clearing-expansion-giga-berlin-hibernating-snakes

This is a temporary stop of deforestation, as the court announced. The administrative court has not yet made a final decision. Germany has more than sufficient forests with over 90 billion trees. In addition, the area of 60,480 soccer fields in Brazil is burned every day. This is damaging to the world climate, but the felling in Germany is not. And it is about 40.000 planned jobs in the future.

• Confused 2

Ugh, got hacked in Google yesterday running Google Chrome.  I got lucky and caught it @ $60 when I peeked to see if an order went thru.  Seems like it's been going on for the last 5 years now and Google can't seem to get a handle on the problem.  $1.06 about 30 times from Google TextPlus and a $20 Amazon charge.  I got very lucky catching it.  A gaggle of California clowns from the way it looks.  They were good too.  Even worked on my Norton, attaching to just about everywhere I went somehow.  Started about 2 then the bank killed the card and I started nosin.  FINALLY Norton got all the crap cleaned out and 3 hours later things seemed ok. That dude was flipping out cleaning it up remotely.  A worthless couple days turned into a nightmare.  Slip me a couple of those brownies will ya @grasshopper?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2