Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Recommended Posts

Just looked here for today, than you all for telling her happy birthday, I will tell her later. She fell asleep on the sofa, it's been a rough couple days preparing to cook and everything else. She had a good day, a birthday cake and about 15 or so sing happy birthday, that's alot for an old person. :lol:

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone nearby I have left overs.  Jake got a rib bone with a bit of meat still attached.

IMG_0733.jpg

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very Nice!  Too much snow to make the trip to N.C., but probably going to do one up for New Years!  Bet it was great. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Streaming a playlist of David Lanz (several albums).  Great quality sound....recommended.

 

Used to have Crisofori's Dream... on cassette. I should look up some better quality releases. Really liked his work.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPS guy, on an icy driveway, making sure his delivery gets there .👍

There is no sound on the video.

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shiva

 

Service above and beyond.  If I were the delivery person, I would not risk my neck.  Clear your driveway or collect your packages at the curb, if they aren’t stolen first.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

@Shiva

 

Service above and beyond.  If I were the delivery person, I would not risk my neck.  Clear your driveway or collect your packages at the curb, if they aren’t stolen first.

Reading about the vid on youtube, the homeowner told the delivery guy to just leave it at the bottom of the drive and he would figure out how to get it.  The UPS guy insisted on making the attempt. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dtel said:

Just looked here for today, than you all for telling her happy birthday, I will tell her later. She fell asleep on the sofa, it's been a rough couple days preparing to cook and everything else. She had a good day, a birthday cake and about 15 or so sing happy birthday, that's alot for an old person. :lol:

Amazing , a Birthday on Christmas Day  , that's like hitting the lottery  every year --Merry Holidays and Happy Birthday to Your Wife -

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shiva said:

UPS guy, on an icy driveway, making sure his delivery gets there .👍

 

 

 My best Friend took a fall last Christmas on his driveway  , on a small icy patch  , he broke a leg and a foot , best advice in , icy conditions ,  salt your driveway before somebody  in your Family falls and gets hurt  -

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

Amazing , a Birthday on Christmas Day  , that's like hitting the lottery  every year

 

yeah sure

 

Like my wife's b'day and Mothers'Day tend to land on top each other..

 

My b'day comes about the time all the bills from Christmas shopping show up... That's why I bought my birthday present before that happened....  I have to pay car insurance.....due on my b'day...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shiva said:

Reading about the vid on youtube, the homeowner told the delivery guy to just leave it at the bottom of the drive and he would figure out how to get it.  The UPS guy insisted on making the attempt. 

 

This is when you just walk across the yard in the snow to pick it up. It's not even that deep.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK...

I spose y'all want me to compare these new RP600Ms to my LaScalas

  All I can say is, the LS are in a different class. The RP's are very nice speakers.... but .....

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Had a great day celebrating with family. Wishing each of you Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I opened one of my Christmas gifts just now...

... the bottle of Glenfiddich.   14yr old single malt.  I'm smilin'.  My glass is, what I think was, a votive candle holder/glass..  A mini-snifter w/o a stem. 

 

  take that !!!

an on-topic

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict this bottle will not last as long as the bottle of Woodford Reserve.  The Woodford seemed a little hot... 100proof. This is very smooth... Yeah, 86 proof. You think 7% makes that much difference?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

 

... the bottle of Glenfiddich.   14yr old single malt.  I'm smilin'.

 

have a great time , My Friend , you deserve ir -

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

I opened one of my Christmas gifts just now...

... the bottle of Glenfiddich.   14yr old single malt.  I'm smilin'.  My glass is, what I think was, a votive candle holder/glass..  A mini-snifter w/o a stem. 

 

  take that !!!

an on-topic

back in the day ... the bottle was also the glass. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

bottle of Woodford Reserve

worst stuff I've ever had was Captain Morgan; but a close second was Four Roses ... I won't even pour that stuff down the toilet. How it gets rave reviews is beyond me. someone gifts me Four Roses and I'm gonna ask "what did I do to you?"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...