Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Don't be close to him with lightning around.

Some people want to be different so bad they do stupid things, it's like, look at me, look at me I'm different. But many times it's not in a good way, who could ever think that looks good, and it can be much worse .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Haven't seen that one.

british show.  been around a long time; but only nine seasons because they only come out every two years.  10th and final coming out later this year. picture Sheldon from Big Bang theory as an MD. former brilliant vascular surgeon from London that developed hemophobia and is now a GP in a tiny fishing village in Cornwall.  he has no social skills. Star is Martin Clunes.

Mid 20's here and down again tonight.  Thinkin about warming up things in here a bit.  Actually made two pancakes this morning.  Impressive huh?  Could be cabin fever.  Could get the blower out but I somehow think retrieving the garbage can will be enough.  Spring is right around the corner.  Another day in paradise!

• Like 4

• Moderators
4 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

I thought it was you in the Avatar -

Close but no, but they do both only get out every couple of years.

But Fender Steve was with a popular band.  Yes it was time to drag out that pic again :lol:

Disclaimer........I did say with, not in

speakers BSM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Where does it air?

I've seen it on PBS and it's also on a pay channel (at least it costs in my area) called Acorn TV.  My cable company shows the first five seasons for free. best to start at the beginning so you understand the characters. My favorite character (my new avatar) didn't come along until season three; but this actor nails that role.  

• Like 1

PBS ... my wife watches it. Tends to be on Saturday evening... when they aren't fundraising. Then they have music/concerts on

Keeping Up Appearances is kinda funny, too. Anslo [sp?] and Daisy [not the main characters] are a scream.... 

I would say it's been cold today... but, I wouldn't get much sympathy from most of you. It was in the mid 60's, windy and overcast. A chance for a spot of rain [or two]..Predictions of up to 0.10in.... Y'all get heavier dew set...

took the day off. I ate and put clothes on... es todo. 

I'm not a drinker.. but, I don't think this bottle of Glenfiddich is gonna last too much longer. And I haven't shared it with anyone. I might do 2 shots.... most the time, more like 1/2 shot

• Like 2