Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy Mothers Day to all the ladies who stop by "Coffee and Cables" :emotion-51:  :emotion-25:  :emotion-21:

Mom, wife, mother-in-law now gone......just two old boys here in the house.  Me and Jake.  LF never had children so really there is no one else.

The critter woke me up early so I decided to go out for breakfast ahead of the crowd.  Had sausage gravy and biscuits with two over medium eggs on top.  Through and on the way home by 7:55.  Second cup at home.  Thinking about a third.

Rained overnight and starting again now.  No bike riding today unless weather improves.  Maybe practice on the guitar some.

Been exchanging emails with BigStewMan (Steve).  Traded his BMW for a Flex...going to hit the road one day.

LF in WV till Tuesday :(

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 5

And Jake just now added "if you think you need to tell the world what you had for breakfast you may as well let them know I had dry food with canned food mashed in and green beans on top".

Okay Jake......everyone now knows :wacko:  

• Like 5

Happy Mom's day to any moms checking in to C&C.

Mark, if you want to drop by Colorado, we have some snow to donate to the cause. Yep, snow. About 4 or 5 inches of it in our area. Hope all the plants survive. Should be melted soon.

Lost my mom abut 5 years ago but will celebrate the day with my better half. We have one kid locally and my daughter in Germany (one little one and another on the way). Will do some mesquite grilled ribeyes this evening. Life is good and as it should be.

Cheers, guys.

• Like 4

And Jake just now added "if you think you need to tell the world what you had for breakfast you may as well let them know I had dry food with canned food mashed in and green beans on top".

Okay Jake......everyone now knows :wacko:  

Baxter said "I'll get the same kind of crap while they're chowing on ribeyes!" He wants to start a union with Jake and picket for ribeyes. :P

• Like 4

morning yet again

So i ask the wife what she wants today :o

She simply says, Laundry, then i remember i was doing some the other day, yeah, it's still in there and rather ripe :o , so rewashing a few times is in order.

Well lets see what else i can do to throw off her day.

post-57941-0-07080000-1431267264_thumb.j

• Like 5

A happy mother day to all the moms.... and good morning to my buds...

I'm just chillin out today not to much going on....just working on my 1st cup. Slept in a bit today.

Chuck I like eggs over medium also ahhh thay are good. That weather you are getting should be up here in the next few days, they say it will stay off the coast and just bring us some clouds around here.....but we'll see.

Mark and you guys with all crazy brothers and sisters and can't relate.....I'm the only kid.....my parent's always said they could not of handled another like me...lol lol... now my wife has five sisters and one brother. I gave each of them there own names....from the fruit loop to the drug addict there messed up....too long to tell, but i'm sure all you guys know about weird family...

I'm lucky my mom is still here, she is working today....she loves her work...it's not work to her....she is a bar tender at a local bar around there house. She's been doing that for over 27 years now. She did hair dressing for most of her life and started this bar thing part time. Now it's her full time thing. She still has her English accent and seem to love her....She pulls out some good coin for what she does...My dad says...someone's got to work..lol lol

OK guys gotta go...wishing all a great day..

MKP :-) 

• Like 5

The Good:

Easy morning yet again gang

Up from CatNap, made the wife some Belgian waffles. :emotion-21:

Daughter called from the Epic cruise ship, guess they are back in new york :emotion-21: .

Wife just came in the Cave thanked me for the waffles and checked on "Her" bottle of Distillers Edition :o

Home Depot called and stated after me waiting Two Weeks for my electrical order, it's in. :emotion-21:

Called my Farmer Bud and told him he can have his sub Panel this week :emotion-21:

The Bad:

Notice a U-Haul across the street, maybe new neighbors ?

Open the garage and see it's the Lazy Tweeker/Smoker bum kid moving back in......Chit :o

Been over a month, said the deal fell through i guess, wants my lawnmower, rather give him my 12Ga. :emotion-21:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

We got 2 kitten kids. Marigold 14 and valentine. Had forgotten to wish someone happy mother's day. Nan has our kids semi-under control, so I wished her a happy one.

This talking over a keyboard sometimes, you just  have to relax.

Good advice as I am drinking a Sudweiser right atm.  I need to relax on the highway and keep slowing down and relax. This racing to the finish to get it over with, is not a good practice. All it takes is one moment to be popped and forget about the Daytona blues.

But yeah, sold my bike on craigslist and have my eye on another I was originally looking for. The responsible thing to do may be to get a decent car...but, that may go against the grain. Can always find a bike too. Honda VFR 500 would about do for me.

Thanks, and best wishes to the mod squad, who, after many years of being off air, are now signing a 3 month contract to chill.

Starting to break up so, on the side...bb

Vegans who own a dog &/or cat?

• Like 3

Hey guys, surfin yesterday i found a guys website that has a tab just for all things cats, makes me want to get anothetr.

see if i can find the link BRB

Pretty cool, i was on this for an hour and did not go through 1/2 of it.

http://www.glasswolf.net/index.htm

P.S. Kid Safe, and this guy seems to know his Audio too :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Have lived with and without them around. Prefer the with for companionship. They can act in a Bond movie if need be to help further their careers. The older cat is smallish and can eat more than the 3 year old anyday. And does it everyday.

Sounds like an interesting website, link...thanks!

Hey guys, surfin yesterday i found a guys website that has a tab just for all things cats, makes me want to get anothetr.

Wow, thanks, it came in after posting. Cool!

Edited by billybob
  • Like 4

Have lived with and without them around. Prefer the with for companionship. They can act in a Bond movie if need be to help further their careers. The older cat is smallish and can eat more than the 3 year old anyday. And does it everyday.

Sounds like an interesting website, link...thanks!

Wow, thanks, it came in after posting. Cool!

LMFAO great comment :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

• Like 5

Good morning everyone...... :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Mark, I was very curious in your link to the Pipe Organ video...   As soon as I saw the stop tabs, I knew it was an Austin organ made in Hartford, Ct. 

They are one of the few pipe organ companies still in business for many years...   Founded 1893 actually !!     Did you notice toward the end, there is a camera shot looking down the isle toward the console?  A large cable runs across the FRONT of the console  (strange they would not have run that behind instead), anyway, commonly used to bundle all those wires are old FIRE HOSES !! :ohmy:    Take a second look :laugh:

Ok, off to work, coffee awaits there from the old bench Black and Decker one cub maker....  Dunkin Donut's dark roast per normal :)

Enjoy your day my friends..

............Gary

• Like 5

Congrats on the kittens! Didn't know you were a Vegan.

We got 2 kitten kids. Marigold 14 and valentine. Had forgotten to wish someone happy mother's day. Nan has our kids semi-under control, so I wished her a happy one.

This talking over a keyboard sometimes, you just have to relax.

Good advice as I am drinking a Sudweiser right atm. I need to relax on the highway and keep slowing down and relax. This racing to the finish to get it over with, is not a good practice. All it takes is one moment to be popped and forget about the Daytona blues.

But yeah, sold my bike on craigslist and have my eye on another I was originally looking for. The responsible thing to do may be to get a decent car...but, that may go against the grain. Can always find a bike too. Honda VFR 500 would about do for me.

Thanks, and best wishes to the mod squad, who, after many years of being off air, are now signing a 3 month contract to chill.

Starting to break up so, on the side...bb

Vegans who own a dog &/or cat?

• Like 5