Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Downfall, the movie that parody clip is taken from is excellent, as are many of the well written parodies using that clip.  The cables parody is very well done.  I also like the one about MSU's latest victory over U of M, but then I'm not impartial.

You'll have to Google, "Hitler MSU parody"  if you're interested.  The language is unsuitable for the forum.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 4

Morning gang

37 wet from the sprinkles the other day.

Costco Polish is slated for breakfast as well as xmas stock.

Note on Polish breakfast at Costco:

My "Marketing Research"

I sit facing the returns counter, every purchase must travel past me, i like to see

What everyone is buying, and do this every visit, fun really.

Tv's and pretty much only the big ones, AND Bose! Bose everything!

They say sprinkles sunday, we shall see, guys playing in the snow are happy.

First REAL snow in four years, we are already talking feet up there.

This will NOT help our water shortage, they are still letting more water out of the Dams than is coming in.

Dams measured in Cubic Feet Per Second.

Listed daily on-line as CFS.

Inflow 950CFS, Outflow 1150CFS   WTF?    They have been doing this for four years.

post-57941-0-76340000-1449931043_thumb.j

• Like 5

Morning all....

It's hitting in the 70's for the next few days.... crazy weather for the season... I'll take it....

working on the 2nd cup... will be rolling out to shop soon.. got alittle welding project going on... after that gonna clean the shop up a bit..

as far as Christmas goes.... I'll be glad when it's over.... I'm not a Scrooge, it's just how people are... and mark gave a classic example a few days ago... I don't know how people can justify how they act.... I have a HUGE problem with rudeness.... let me stop before I go off...

BSM.... wishing ya good luck with the eye thing......

Gary.... WoW ....super nice my man.... 

Chuck..... ride that bike....wash that house.....buy that gun... do it do it...lol lol

everyone else ..... keep doing what your doing...... wishing all a great weekend....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Morning yet again Gang

Morning planned:

Wife going to Costco/Wally World.

Me:

Get cleaned up, shave for the first time in 5 days.

Have a Guinness Blond and Snickerdoodle(s) for breakfast.

Get Pole Saw out, climb on Cave roof and proceed to remove branches from neighbors trees.

Sounds like a plan.

post-57941-0-64740000-1449941080_thumb.j

• Like 4

My coffee intake has increased, went from 2 cups a day now up to three and I am afraid I may be heading to four.  I need help guys, I am out of control, heading towards a downward spiral.

Just embrace it. Google studies about coffee combatting depression, positive health effects, etc. enjoy. You can quit anytime you want...

• Like 6

My coffee intake has increased, went from 2 cups a day now up to three and I am afraid I may be heading to four.  I need help guys, I am out of control, heading towards a downward spiral.

Just embrace it. Google studies about coffee combatting depression, positive health effects, etc. enjoy. You can quit anytime you want...

Hummmm

That rings a bell, seem's that is what my second wife was always saying..........But she was talking about Cocaine :o

• Like 5