Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

M e r r y   C h r i s t m a s   everyone !   :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:   :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29: 

Thanks for the added photos my friends, I will add more later today, as we just finished up our gift opening and the custom of hot chocolate off the range top (with that French orange liquor) you know the one :wink: ... and GENUINE imported German made Stollen!

Have to get cleaning the chandeliers and such before the  dinner guests arrive later this afternoon.

I turned our heat off yesterday morning, as it is just too warm and I am afraid the house will over heat once the cooking starts and guests fill the home!   :wacko2:

.........more later, enjoy your Christmas  :emotion-46:

.......Gary

• Like 7

Merry Christmas Day gang. Santa must have dropped by last night .... bunch of stuff under the tree including a big 'ol bone for Baxter and a new turntable for Better half Unit's girl cave (stained glass studio).

Special Christmas woofs from Baxter to Jake. Great Christmas tree shots everyone.

Christmas blessings to all.

Chuck, Better Half Unit and Baxter.

• Like 6

78 degrees and cloudy here...same tomorrow with more sun....same Sunday and more sun again.  Wore shorts and flip flops to my get together yesterday at the beach.

Lunch out at 12:00.

Miles Davis "Kind Of Blue" cranked up a bit.

LF called from W. Va earlier.

Cooked a spinach pie last night....topped with artichoke, sun dried tomatoes, and black olives. 

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

post-17365-0-50720000-1451058155_thumb.j

• Like 6

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you and yours enjoy the day together! I got a new med roast coffee and a bottle of Makers 46, yesterday both of which I've not had before, both of which are quite smooth in their own way, I am pleased. :-)

Blessings on you all! Thanks for the constant laughs on this thread!

• Like 7

Afternoon all....

Just powered up the amps for some tunes in the house... Got the LaScala's playing....

Well kinda of a sad note around the house..... a few hours ago there were all kinds of emergency vehicles across the street at the neighbors house..... my youngest daughter watches their dog for them....... so she went over to check on them.... he was taken to the hospital so my daughter bought the the dog over while the wife went to the hospital..,,, 

Well we just found out he did not make it,,,, very sad...

Not trying to bring anybody down.... But take this time to be thankful for our love ones.... I know I am...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

That is very sad news...... We have lost some of our neighbor's in recent years..... Happily, one of the remaining spouses carries on and has NEVER stopped decorating inside and out each year at this time which is so nice to see..... (0:

The very house I live in now has had TWO deaths, (two families, both husbands)..... The lady we bought it from never quite got over her loss according to the neighbor's.... She would really keep to herself, and stopped decorating during the holidays.... Our long time neighbor's across the street were SO happy to see all our lighting when we moved in 9 years ago.... It was what drew us all together, and now this end of the circle is the brightest section ;0)

• Like 6

Ok, I have 4 hours until guests begin to arrive, but just finished hand cleaning EVERY crystal and what a PITA that was.... This one is over the formal dinning table soon to be set with fine Waterford glassware...image_161.jpegAnd this one, a much easier job is hanging in the foyer......DONE ! More later on.... :0))image_163.jpeg

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 7

• Moderators

Hate to hear that, especial today.

Wife is still cooking as she should be  :D

The good part is I know it's good the bad part is I will be eating for a few days.

Turkey, ham, merliton dressing(shrimp,sausage,ham), artichoke dressing, crawfish cornbread dressing, sweet potatoes slices with a little maple syrup and toasted marshmallows, baked macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole. Also different nuts, pickles, different olives and of course cranberry sauce.

My sister is bringing broccoli quiche and salad.  

• Like 6

Good Xmas morning tey again.

Up from Nap as i was up making the first pot earlier.

Good timing, Biscuits are in the oven, creamed egg stuff is on the stove top.

Honey Baked will be ravaged soon after.

I was just waking up, and wham, weedblowwer :o :o :o ON Xmas Morning? WTH?

Ah, Tweeker across the street, i'll just leave this one alone :blink:;)

In less than 24 Hrs i'll be at Denio's swapmeet with a millionair Farmer, and im bringing my truck.

He say's after the swapmeet have my wife meet us for our Fav Mexican breakfast, then he wishes to see

our Pub :emotion-21::emotion-22::emotion-41:

post-57941-0-16880000-1451070437_thumb.j

• Like 5

Afternoon all...

2nd pot of coffee is going on..... It's tough to drink on a 70+ degree day... window's are open....man it's hot out...

Family has been in and out all day... The BOSS has dinner under control... and what ever she tells me to do... I do...

Mark you'll be proud... the BOSS got me a small drone to play with...it's a small one but it's fun to fly it around....

Chuck my man you hooked Jake up for sure....mmmmmmm a merry woofmass to him...

Gary..... looks nice my man.... enjoy....

Carl... enjoy your family... and the drinks lol lol...

dtel's..... enjoy all that good sounding food....crawfish cornbread dressing.... never had it....but sounds good mmmmm

everyone else continue with day......enjoy......

MKP :-)

• Like 6

You guys don't think I know how to have fun so I'm gearing up for the Andy Griffith marathon that begins in 22 minutes. 

Bertie County goobers and nog with bourbon........

Chuck is correct on these DAM ADICTING nuts!

Chuck got me on to these things couple years back, my xmas order will not be in till after new years, mainly because iv not placed the order yet. had too much to ordeer already, and now seeing these , i wish i ordered in november.......

• Like 3