Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

They won't be any where around where we'll be.

LOL...

It's all good... I really don't need to drink to have a great time...

My old shop helper always wants me to drink with him.... I told him I'll have a drink with him on my 70th birthday....... I figure if I make it to 70 I'll need a damn drink the way this world is going....

MKP :-)

• Like 3

• Moderators

Just get me drinking again

We'll see in 5 months my brotha.

The Hope Police Dept isn't big enough for me..... believe me..... lol lol

Yes they are plenty big enough...believe me...BUT they will not come out !  :blink:

Rodney called them one night at around 2-3 in the morning. He said I have this Coonass here and he refuse to turn down the music could you please send out a officer. About 25 minutes later they called back and asked do you really need someone, if needed we will get him out of bed to come out there, Rodney told them don't worry about it I will take care of it.

This is a true story my wife has the video of him calling on here phone. Before he called he told Kevin go crank them up a little more before I call, it was already LOUD outside where the KP-600's were playing. 

• Like 4

Happy post-Christmas Day all. Hope everyone had as much fun as we did. Nothing like a 2 year old grandkid to make it a real kick. Got to skype with the kids in Germany. We should have them back in the USA next year (actually in the spring). Kept stuff like Manheim Steamroller going on the Cornwalls.

Peace to everyone. May check back in a bit.

• Like 7

Afternoon gang.....

Was getting ready to go out a few hours ago.... I'm like where's the van keys???  Been looking for them for the last three hours...

I'm at the point, I'm going to take my daughters van to the shop and get my spare set.... This really sucks... Oh well...

Other than that I've been playing with my grandson... put together his new Hot Wheels track Santa got him... Also been flying my new little drone... getting the hang of it..

A good day to all....

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 5

• Moderators

Good evening all...Got Cranberry Wine pouring, Tunes going, snow on the ground and watching the deer out my back door. I love quiet days like this.

Cheers All :emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

Same here except for the Cranberry wine (sounds good), snow on the ground and deer in the yard.  :o  :D

Ok all i got was quiet  :lol:  but I was hanging out in the hammock listening to music, wish I had some cranberry wine with that  :)

• Like 6

Good evening all...Got Cranberry Wine pouring, Tunes going, snow on the ground and watching the deer out my back door. I love quiet days like this.

Cheers All :emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

Same here except for the Cranberry wine (sounds good), snow on the ground and deer in the yard.  :o  :D

Ok all i got was quiet  :lol:  but I was hanging out in the hammock listening to music, wish I had some cranberry wine with that  :)

My favorite "Breezy Hills Cranberry" Wish I could be there in an adjoining hammock

• Like 5