Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Oh boy.....a root canal today.....then a crown.......send spare change.

Good luck.

Oh yea, and a stress test this afternoon.

Don't study too much!

Oh boy.....a root canal today.....then a crown.......send spare change.

i hear you...my time is coming in two weeks.

Good luck to you too!

• Like 6

Mornin' all. Lots of news from you guys from travel to medical stuff. I can add a kidney stone to the mix. Gonna take some surgery soon to fix it. Yuck.

Chuck .. been there and done that on the dental issues. No fun at all but prevents worse problems down the road. Hang in there. :(

dtel and Mark ... have fun on your travels and keep us updated!!

Cheers folks.

Good luck with that. I've never had one (knock on wood)

Dentist apt. here tomorrow, 12 o'clock high noon. Nothing as agressive as Tarheel, cleaning only. In and out. Very blessed with good choppers (:

Haha, I like that…."12 o'clock high noon"

• Like 5

Whooo Yaaa, Evening Gang from Sin City

Public Pc, in a room off the side of the lobby here in the hotel, 4 Pc's and im on two.

Ordered a drink, wife is god knows where playin machines :P

Snifter of Single Malt just delivered, now it's time for my second Fav past time on public Pc's, Checking the History :excl: :excl:

Got 4 here, just something to do, this should be entertaining :emotion-19:

Got a show at 9pm, comedy i think.

Nothing as yet has come to mind as to how to work our way up north, i had thought to fly into Monterey,

however, today i called up there for reservations and everything for 100 miles is booked till aftetr superbowl :wacko2:

Well Dam man!

This is a fun town im sure, but not one you really want to be stuck in for long, now im thinkin fly to Reno.

I know we can do that, and have NO trouble staying anywhere, piece of cake getting home from there too.

Did Tarheel survive?

Hope things went well, when i faced that ordeal i just told them YANK THAT PUPPY, implant time!  and DONE!

Nothing worse than an exwife or a Dentist, both take money to adminster pain........

Alright, off to surf the unknown world of History, in a public domain! kinky, im tellin ya.

If ya ever get around a public Pc, check it out.

Have a great evening

• Like 9

Alright, off to surf the unknown world of History, in a public domain! kinky, im tellin ya.
kinda makes you feel like you need to go wash afterwards so you don’t catch something.  Enjoy Vegas man. 

Let me tell ya how i stumbled across this nifty LiL quirk:

Years ago my Pc i just built, was not booting, wrong drivers i guess, so i went to a local Library, to use a floppy to down load what i needed.

Just found the web site and wham, power went down for 10Min, so when the power came back on i went to history to find out where i was or left off.

The history was loaded, what caught my eye(s) was the Patent search(s) as well as some dam strange sites, people sure are weird. then i start seeing stock tips, kind of insider info here and there, hummmm.

So from that day forward why NOT take a gander at a public Pc? i usualy clean up the devices before i leave them if for nothing else just to speed them up a Tad.

Try it sometime, you never know what lurks in peoples minds and searches and what is on the Web at large......,

• Like 7

Morning gang or in Vegas, just a continuance of the day.

Fully dressed with slippers on in the lobby side room, Irish Coffee, life is good :emotion-21::emotion-44: :emotion-44:

Wife found me a couple times to fetch yet another "C" note, when she hits $3 or $4 hundred i tell her, cashout, bring me the Ticky and

im happy to give her another "C" note. Up Reno way seems i get more of her tickys (Winnings) than in Vegas.

One thing i notice just about everywhere in this town, NO ONE is happy.

I remember whan i was a kid getting dragged around by the parents, the whole dam town was a party.

You always heard people laughing, yelling, screaming......Aint happening any more  :mellow: 

Suppose i'll just ask the wife where do we go next, cause the bay area aint happening.

I'll let her sleep in awile, maybe hit some pawn shops and find an audio store she is always up for....Hummmm  :emotion-14: 

• Like 8

Morning all.  Stress test went fine.  Dr asked if I had any shortness of breath and I told him hell yea.  It normally happens when my heart rate is around 160 bpm.

Hope Chuckie made it.  I've had several root canals.  As a matter of fact, I had a root canal done once from the root out.  They had to go through my gum to do it.  Neither way is fun but that way sucked even worse that a regular one.

One day closer to the weekend!

• Like 4

Good show! Had a nuclear stress test on a machine while walking. a bit back. When they hit me with the injection, I was stressed but passed, they said.

Only a couple of root canals. Procedure was a test of stress for me as well.

What say you Tarheel? :)

• Like 4

Morning gang...

Man all kinds of stuff going on....

Stresstest, root canal-crown, kidney stone, the dental cleaning and an adventue in Vagas.... well to all best of luck good vibes coming at ya.....

Just checking in......gotta roll out.....crazy busy at the shop......2nd cup to go....

A great day to all.....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

• Moderators

Glad to hear stress tests went ok, root canals and travels.

I lived in Las Vegas for 10 years, it has completely changed but hope you are having fun just the same.

There was a great Audio store at corner of W. Charleston and about Alta, next to Westgate drugs. It used to be the McIntosh audio store and then sold to private owners who had all the high end. Bought KG4s there.

Travis

• Like 5

No root canal yet.  Regular dentist sent me to the root canal guy who injected dye to see how deep the crack was.  He said it was not deep so I ask if he was going to do the root canal and he said no I would need to reschedule for that :wacko: So I see him on the 16th, then go back to regular dentist for a temporary crown and then back in for the porcelain crown.  A total of 6 trips for one tooth :o

A temporary filling installed so at least there is not much pain.  $1304 for the canal....don't know what the crown will set me back.

LF is out walking....I'm shoveling apple Danish from Costco in as hard as I can.  Jake had a large ham bone earlier.

Where is Joe?  AKdave safe?

Thinks for the well wishes.......

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 6