Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning gang....

Yup we got a roof.......and it keeps us dry :P....... Our home was built in the 70's and I don't think it has the "best" construction. We got a new roof and windows when we bought the house 10 years ago. We've been in the house 17 years. It was my in-laws old house..... and the price they sold it to us for I'm not complaining.... Now our property tax says the house is worth over three times what we paid for it :blink:......

Coffee just about wrapped up...... The BOSS had to go to DD yesterday and get hooked up..... we were down to just over a pound of beans. The BOSS never lets it down this low... She has a special deal worked out with the DD manager :emotion-21::emotion-21:

A good day to all......the weekend is almost here...

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-46600000-1464268170_thumb.j

post-58704-0-84600000-1464268186_thumb.j

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 4

What's up gang.  This has been a horrible week.  That normally happens when you come off vacation where you had an awesome time and reality slaps you upside of your head.  The upcoming 3 day weekend should help some though.  The weekend after this we'll have out of town company and my youngest daughter is graduating high school.  Man time flies.  I know she's looking forward to the next chapter in her life.  I hope everyone has a good one today.

I checked on that aeroseal stuff.  It's really neat how it works and it no doubt does BUT man that stuff is expensive.  To do my ducts would run about $2200.  It would take me forever to make that up in energy savings.

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 5

What's up gang.  This has been a horrible week.  That normally happens when you come off vacation where you had an awesome time and reality slaps you upside of your head.  The upcoming 3 day weekend should help some though.  The weekend after this we'll have out of town company and my youngest daughter is graduating high school.  Man time flies.  I know she's looking forward to the next chapter in her life.  I hope everyone has a good one today.

I checked on that aeroseal stuff.  It's really neat how it works and it no doubt does BUT man that stuff is expensive.  To do my ducts would run about $2200.  It would take me forever to make that up in energy savings.

Yea I heard it was expensive….$2200 would cover a lot of ductwork. It's fairly new, so maybe it will come down in price.

I have a daughter's high school graduation in a few weeks also, seems like those 4 years flew by. I hope college doesn't go that fast.

• Like 2

Woke up this morning to find I had no coffee.  How could this have happened?

I replaced the roof on my camper a couple of weeks ago, that was a lot of work.  Note to self, don't cover fridge vent.  Now things are dry and momma is happy when we go camping.  I haven't been down there in about two weeks, so we will see how things held up with the rain we have gotten. 

• Like 3

Afternoon all.....

It's getting quite warm this afternoon.....maybe some afternoon thunder storms rolling in.....

Hey Nick....just grabb a bag of DD coffee that The BOSS pick up from the pic earlier....

So I'm working on a Toyota this afternoon and I'm in the trunk. I've seen these little handles in them before and they always made me chuckle..... They glow in the dark.....

So if ya get stuffed in the trunk of a Toyota you'll know what to do...

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-51080000-1464286979_thumb.j

• Like 5

So I'm working on a Toyota this afternoon and I'm in the trunk. I've seen these little handles in them before and they always made me chuckle..... They glow in the dark.....

The government has been mandating that on all vehicles for a while now.

• Like 3

4 day weekend starts in a few minutes. Have to finish mowing the Panama canal mosquito swarm. I started yesterday with two layers of clothing, 35% DEET and mosquito netting draped over me under a pith helmet. I'm sure it was a sight to my neighbors but their yards are still 6" tall.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 4

One more day and finally, I get a break and some time off. :ph34r: Oh yeah, I just got back from Hope on Monday, worked Tuesday, took off Wednesday and now it's the two days in a row grind! :D Not sure what I'm having for dinner tonight, but I sure wish I was back at Rodney's.

• Like 5

This has been a horrible week.

Not sure if it's been horrible or not I haven't stopped since we got home, doing the things i would normal do still tired. 

That's because one of those normal things is drinking!  LMAO, already missing you guys.

• Like 2