Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Home after briefly experiencing Woodward Dream Cruise, 22nd edition.  I like cars but how many nice looking GTOs, 442s & Tri-5 Chevys can one absorb in an afternoon?

Stopped by the local market for some local brew.  The good news is that Rochester Mills' Oktoberfest is a tasty local product.  The bad news is it's a sign that summer is coming to an end.  The further good news is that it's fresh.

image.jpg

• Like 5

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

The bad news is it's a sign that summer is coming to an end.

To us down here that has a totally different meaning, it's a good thing, cooler weather..... but not frozen like in MI. Yes I am a sissy when it comes to months of that kind of cold.

• Like 4

Welp spent a grand on the Bay, parts are a-flowin, for the 5th wheel.

Ya'know, needfull things.

Converted all lighting to LED and added a few, generator and creature comforts.

Realized after it's been sitting there since sunday, hey maybe i should extend the slide? Duh.

Sent the wife up to gold country for Beef/Chicken Pasties and a full Carrot cake.

Plesent saturday.

13465995_1244751958892811_315178870605126675_n.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, minermark said:

That is exactly the POS i did NOT want to end up with.

Those things flood the Calif Craigs List.

Im glad i waited, shopped and went 21st century.

Easy there lol. That one might not cut metric threads or spin as fast, but in capable hands will do pretty much what a new one.

B)

• Like 6

Thanks guys, we don't have any real update other than everyone here got home safely. Sounds like it was an armed smash and grab at one of the stores. My daughter was butt naked in a changing room when all the chaos erupted so it scared the crap out of her. My wife and other daughter were in other parts of the store so they were worried about getting separated when the cops came flying in.

• Like 8

Chuck,

A very beautiful house. Your LF must have mucho dinero... We just priced getting our smallish kitchen redone, and it is more than a quarter what we paid for the house. (which is paid for, actually)

Bruce

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, jweber said:

Easy there lol. That one might not cut metric threads or spin as fast, but in capable hands will do pretty much what a new one.

B)

Naw, it's all good.

Over the years iv been given old beaters, more trouble than they were worth.

Some old things were built well, however when it comes to spare "Quality" parts, dam hard tro find and when you do pricey.

My grizzly is China, as good as quality as China can make these days, that is getting better.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, teaman said:

Thanks guys, we don't have any real update other than everyone here got home safely. Sounds like it was an armed smash and grab at one of the stores. My daughter was butt naked in a changing room when all the chaos erupted so it scared the crap out of her. My wife and other daughter were in other parts of the store so they were worried about getting separated when the cops came flying in.

Well that is a relief, it's getting so we need insurance to leave the house these days.

With my luck id be the one Naked in the dressing room:o

• Like 6