Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
12 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Really nice day.....low temps....low humidity...... my trusty themometer says 76° in the shop :) ..nice.

Wow, we will not see those numbers for a couple of months, maby.

• Like 3

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Why didn't you bubbas and bubettes tell me how good these speakers are? 

Duh........we thought you knew what forum you were on :o:D Been a while since you heard stock Klipsch ? :ph34r:

Nice looking pic's everyone.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Never got a pic of the food but if your ever passing through Hope Ar try Tailgaters, it's very good. Had the half pound jalapeno burger with sweet potato fries. :emotion-21:

It's one block from the old (now empty) PWK train station museum. Jim Hunter who lives in Hope recommended it, and he was right it has to be the best burger in Hope.

internet pictures..........

o.jpg

t.jpg

• Like 6

Morning, hope all are well. I can't remember when the last time I was ill enough to actually throw up; that changed, spent Fri-Sun in the outhouse.  Tried to make work yesterday and made it until noon; giving another shot at it today.

Still working the non-working a/c. 7 weeks now and AHS replied to BBB that part would arrive yesterday. I called to get status and was told that the part would not arrive for another 1-2 weeks. They refused to assign to another contractor as "that's not how warranty works". Wife wants me to get a lawyer and sue but that doesn't sound cost effective. AHS offered $505 cash and the one other quote I got was for $2000 (not itemized).

I could spend $200 to have it serviced again (last re-service lasted 2 months) and wait. Just wait it out. Take the $505 and get it fixed. I know nothing about the P/N of the evap coil but a random google lookup shows a price of $200-$500 for a coil.

• Like 3

Morning all...

Worked late yesterday..... got home just after 10:00.....  I got all of today's work done so were taking the day off and going to China Town with our friends. Should be another nice day..... Lots of good food :P......

Working on 2nd cup..... gotta roll out.....

Everyone stay cool, dry, a good day to all...

Later...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Well Mike, when it rains it pours.  Sorry to hear you're sick, I hope it's short lived.  The warranty company seems to be holding true to form as far as what I've read over at the BBB.

Raining here just about every day.  We normally get a lot of rain being so close to the coast but this year has been exceptionally wet.  I read this morning where we've just about gotten our yearly average of rain in just the first 8 months of the year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Raining here just about every day.  We normally get a lot of rain being so close to the coast but this year has been exceptionally wet.  I read this morning where we've just about gotten our yearly average of rain in just the first 8 months of the year. 

Wx reporters here talking about how we need time to dry out and the rivers will flood at the end of the week. I have had maybe 1/2" since spring at the house, I have my own little anti-oasis.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Wx reporters here talking about how we need time to dry out and the rivers will flood at the end of the week. I have had maybe 1/2" since spring at the house, I have my own little anti-oasis.

Good Tuesday Morning Gang

Sorry to see this weather is on the news EVERY morning, you guy's are getting swamped:excl2:

I always think of the "It Could Be Worse" senerio.

You could have Gladys Cravits living across the street and insuring you're lawn remains dead.

Meanwile the right hand is getting cramps, Research,shopping,purchasing for he 5th wheel.

Latest addition > Honda(s) @$1999....Sheeesh

s-l300.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

TMI

Mouse "Clickin" My Man.

Hand cramps, but the fingers are loose.

Wife unit has not said anything as of yet, likely because im shopping for Comfy Chairs at this time.

Iv spent A tad over 11K since last sat. as of yesterday.

• Like 3