Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 1:43 AM, dtel said:

Never got a pic of the food but if your ever passing through Hope Ar try Tailgaters, it's very good. Had the half pound jalapeno burger with sweet potato fries. :emotion-21:

It's one block from the old (now empty) PWK train station museum. Jim Hunter who lives in Hope recommended it, and he was right it has to be the best burger in Hope.

internet pictures..........

t.jpg

Travis and I ate there. It is really good. The applewood bacon cheese burger and the Chicago dog are awesome.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Surprised the LF and set up a system in the A/V room while she was away.   Heresies, Pioneer SX-950, Teac X-7R and a Sony CDP player the previous owner had left behind.  Damn thing sounds good.  She was all smiles.

Nice work, Chuck. Did the same sort of thing for Better Half Unit ('BHU') in the room we call the girl cave, which is actually her art studio. I had an old pair of Heresy II's and matched em up with a Marantz integrated amp and CD player. Later added a turntable. She was in heaven.

Mark is right ...that's why we do what we do.:D

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Surprised the LF and set up a system in the A/V room while she was away.   Heresies, Pioneer SX-950, Teac X-7R and a Sony CDP player the previous owner had left behind.  Damn thing sounds good.  She was all smiles.

What...no ceramic gravity flush toilet?  Think you dropped the ball on that one....:D

• Like 1

Just back from the highway, Doc say's everything fine but zero lifting for a month Min.

Peachy.

Wife had fun @ Redhawk and fed the indians, meanwile i sat @ the bar and paid $26 for a Guinness.

( when they rip you $20bucks in 1.3 Min) i feel lucky to have played that long.

Sprout's healthfood grocery store on the way home, Tarheel would be in lust for this place.

Trailer parts arriving every two hours, stacking in garage.

Nap time.

13934797_1043905839038061_8940440436866109204_n.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators
20 hours ago, USNRET said:

Gave up and ordered a new American Standard a/c system tonight to be installed Sat morn. Now I hope to get my money back from AHS, on hold for a human (or closely related) to cash out and then I will canx the warranty. New a/c is to have a 10 year warranty and all the new appliances are covered for a bit.

One of these days I will actually listen to some music.

What size unit and how much was it.  I have to replace a 2 ton

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

this place is strange.  i mean you guys make me feel normal or at least what i’ve read normal is supposed to be.

Hey, come visit the (great?) Blue Law state of Indiana...you won't feel "Normal" for long......

• Like 1