Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

That's a tad bit of overkill but the ac sounds nice!

I could drive the 300 into my basement. These are small units witb anywhere from 8" to 18" buckets.

Thought about brining one home to dig up my basement for an IB sub. Some reason the wife doesnt see it as sensible as i do.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, babadono said:

You're doing ABS drain pipe under the house? is this going to a septic tank or city hookup? No wonder you were so good at the bathroom remodel, you did it pro for 8 years:). Man out here we have to get a permit to fart. Just remember sheet rolls downhill.

Schedule 40 pvc and a septic system.  I'll get him out from under the slab and he'll get someone to put the tank and field lines in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

For breakfast yes but that's usually it for me for the day.  Most likely water and Gatorade. 

i drank a lot of coffee last weekend because i was up in the wine country of northern california attending a wedding. It got chilly at night and we were outside, so when the place brought out the coffee, it was popular.

At work I get an almond milk, bottle of water, and a bottle of Vitamin Water Zero--then at lunch i get a root beer. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

I could drive the 300 into my basement. These are small units witb anywhere from 8" to 18" buckets.

Thought about brining one home to dig up my basement for an IB sub. Some reason the wife doesnt see it as sensible as i do.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

IBs are certainly reasonable.   I don't see the issue.

• Like 3

So, i’m at this really nice wedding last weekend. The San Francisco Choir is there and they sounded really good--even the Beatles song that they sang. So, they’re doing one of their numbers and i had a brilliant idea.  I want my own choir. They will just follow me around and sing all my responses.  I guess you forum folks wouldn’t get to enjoy that; but, the real people that i encounter each day would. 

• Like 4

Morning all...... and a good Saturday to all....

Opened a new bag of Hawaiian Kona coffee this morning.... Really like this blend..... We haven't drank any DD since The BOSS got me all of the different coffee blends a few months back. This and the Blue Mountain are my favorites....

Will be starting to stack some wood this weekend.... Got a big Oak tree taken down the beginning of summer, still got some wood left from last year.... I'm thinking this will be enough for this winter.... With just me and The BOSS at the house our energy use is way down..... Man before ya know it's gonna be cold out.....

Check in later..... a good day to all...

MKP :-)

IMG_20160827_093140.jpg

• Like 5