Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Mark.

Jake woke me at 4:15 to go walk.....false alarm.

Looks like a nice day on tap here. Going to a "Howl At The Moon" party at the beach tonight to howl at the full moon. 38 people signed up.

Second walk of the morning and the second cup of joe.

What do you guys have planned?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

Yea the super moon, I will have to keep my eye out for it. Maybe some good tunes are in order, like duh aren't they always. Second cup down, I have to go help a buddy get a front end loader started. Hopefully this will turn into a trade labor kind of thing, I fix his loader he helps me build a deck around the pool once it goes up. Speaking of which, I had the electric company out to mark the underground lines, turns out they are right where I want the pool. But the cool thing is they charge 12.75 a foot to move the lines, which would be close to 400.00 for me. However the guy tells me it will be a quick job so he'll just charge me the 200.00 minimum fee. Woo who I am saving money all ready.

• Like 3

Back to the salt mine this weekend. Sure has been nice not having to drive for 2 weekends. At least I have a good AC and new topend wipers. All the better to see the road with, in this steamy,humid,subtropical region of the country.

Oh well, there is always coffee :emotion-44: and :emotion-22: and :emotion-46: and :emotion-29:

• Like 1

Back to the salt mine this weekend. Sure has been nice not having to drive for 2 weekends. At least I have a good AC and new topend wipers. All the better to see the road with, in this steamy,humid,subtropical region of the country.

Oh well, there is always coffee :emotion-44: and :emotion-22: and :emotion-46: and :emotion-29:

:emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

• Like 3

• Moderators

Trucker ? If so do some side work moving speakers around the country for extra money when it fit your schedule.

• Like 2

Picked up the cat from the vet, got his ear operated on and they talked me into getting him snipped, Cirus has got to be one pizzed off kitty hurtin from head to tail about now, and mark is sleeping with a locked bedroom door for the next month :blink:

At this momment he is under my bed, wife cannot seem to get him out......sht.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

Cat is up and frisky as if nothing happened yesterday, trying to get out to the Cave is a challange.

I'll leave the cat box training to the wife.

Denio's swap meet today, corndog and DosXX sound good.

Denio's is almost a square mile of swap meet, over the years i come home with everything from Mcintosh to a weed eater.

http://deniosmarket.com/

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

Just finished some burger king breakfast with kids, then some chores and off to a pool party.

Minermark that cat is never going to the vet with you again.

Tarheel I seen a glimpse of the moon but unfortunately it was cloudy here.

• Like 3

Just finished some burger king breakfast with kids, then some chores and off to a pool party.

Minermark that cat is never going to the vet with you again.

Tarheel I seen a glimpse of the moon but unfortunately it was cloudy here.

Figure the cat will forget about me, the wife and daugther will be cramming pills down his throat as well as ear wash for the next week.

Currently @ 11Wpc with ac/dc, waking a few neighbors just a tad, this is party day, a little oral surgry first thing monday morn, requested sedation, so any hangover will be temp, wife will be driving, so it's all good :emotion-46::emotion-22::emotion-46::emotion-22::emotion-46::emotion-22::wacko2:

• Like 3

• Moderators
a little oral surgry first thing monday morn, requested sedation

Did that a couple months ago, my blood pressure was so high from being nervous they had to give me gas to bring it down so he could work.

It ended up not bad at all, a very good looking assistant helps.

• Like 2

Trucker ? If so do some side work moving speakers around the country for extra money when it fit your schedule.

No, just some specimens I take down to central Florida in a near compact company car. Cannot say that speakers have not seen the inside of the car though. Have my supervisor's blessing to pickup stuff though. He has Bose, so he understands :blink2:

Have thought about it though, when reading the forum here in the past. Would hate to charge though. Expenses would allow me to meet members,see the country, and maybe break even.

Sorry about the thoughs, first cup :emotion-44: Too bad it sounds like fun! May have to rethink it!

• Like 1

Reminds me, need to take some measurements of the inside of the Vibe.

May be enough room for Cornwalls.

The Volvo wagon easily took in the KG5.5's local. Just knowing I could get a set of Corns' in there. LaScalas...hmmm.!

As posted in the scotch forum:

Morning Gang:

No Hangover, happy with that, will be sedated here in a few hours at the denist anyway.

2" left in the Lagavulin bottle. good bender, good friends.

Yet on another note, checking my bank acct as i do every morning, found that during my Bender yesterday, i seem to have bought gas at a shell station in NC ?

Yep, had to freeze the acct, fraud, first time this year. wife will im sure be happy to hear of this upon waking up >NOT.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2